mmmmmdonuts

Quick attach bucket FEL SSQA

mmmmmdonuts

This is more a general question but has anyone used a quick attach system for a GT FEL? I was thinking of adding one to my loader to use start switching between my bucket and forks ( hopefully a blade soon). If you did how did you do it? Did you use the SSQA system? My biggest concern is adding a bunch of extra weight to a GT loader but I really hate swapping between the two. Pictures would be fantastic.

Edited by mmmmmdonuts
  • Like 1

953 nut

Best bet is to get another :wh: to plow snow with and leave the loader alone.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Southern_Secret
      By Southern_Secret
      Hello fellow Horse Heads long time no post for me, life gets crazy & a lot of things change sometimes but anyhoo. So back a few years ago when I first got my 1994 314-H I had it at my shop going threw it. One of my customers walk past as im working and said, you know I think Iv got a Wheel Horse & im thinking "no you dont buddy". I give him my # to send pics thinking it was a big waste of time & after getting the pics I realized he did have a Wheel Horse! I hand shake bought it right there, asked him to bring it to my store & he said no problem. Well after almost 2 years it is finally in my orbit. I know very little about it other than his father-inlaw got it new and used it around his house moving snow and stuff. His father inlaw moved down south here when his daughter got married and gave the tractor to my customer because he had a farm & his the inlaw had no use for it anymore. Same with every barn find, "it was running when parked" 8 years ago, said one of the axel seal is leaking. Im happy and hope I can get it back in running order soon cause it is going to be handy around the truck farm!!

I will post Pics as soon as I reinstate my membership

• mmmmmdonuts
      By mmmmmdonuts
      With a front end loader for these tractors how important is a ladder type subframe? Does the cross piece in the front have to connect where the towers are? Can the frame where the towers are just mount to the frame and go back to the transmission or is that cross piece critical where the towers mount? Could it be set further back with the same effect or would it not be the same? I know it is important to go back to the transmission so if you hit something you don't snap the frame, but how critical are the cross members?
    • r1jakecfd
      By r1jakecfd
      Didn’t get to swap the loader out for the 44” 2-stage snowblower and cab on the 520-H before the Christmas Day storm. I had the engine out to redo the top end (decarbon, clean and reseat valves, New gaskets, New fuel pump, tubing, filter, plugs and properly seat camshaft Welch plug) so no time to switch over before storm. It’s just another excuse to use the loader! Merry Christmas everyone🌲🎅🏻

• Dan693
      By Dan693
      Never saw one before so I had to build it. 200 lbs of rocks and gouged out an old stump. No fail. The little son-of-a-buck wouldnt quit. I love it.
      The little LR will never plow a field but dont ever say its not robust enough for ground engagement. Thats nonsense.
      Just another example of how they built lawn equipment in the 60's. I have a bone stock LR from '66 that I would never change.
      Great to have both a Jekyll and a Hyde.

• BenTheWheelHorseMan
      By BenTheWheelHorseMan
      Westendorf has a FEL called the TA-52. It is rated for minimum 10 horsepower. I have not seen anybody using them on their horses, so I wandered if it was an option or not. I have a Charger 12 Auto and am open to any suggestions or better companies to get a FEL. I would try to get a Kwikway, but nobody within the state of Indiana seems to be selling one. Like I said before, all feedback is appreciated.