Please welcome our newest Moderator....

AMC RULES

:eusa-hand:. Wait, knighted???

I thought that meant off with his head.  :ychain:

• Like 3

953 nut
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I am going to need a lot of help.

Steve, we are all on your side here. I couldn't be more pleased with your appointment. 

However,   we already knew you needed help!     Image result for man in straight jacket   :ROTF:

• Haha 2

WHX??

Here's the deal Dino.... Karl has a way of appointing mods and shortly after we lose them.... God rest Jimmy D's soul.... but we still need that tranny info in your head .. so take it easy and no more bike riding on Liberty St. The traffic you got ther scares me so stay on four wheels!

• Like 2

Pullstart
4 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I was thinking that being Knighted was the thing that helped to make me turn  BLUE. 

You guys!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I am going to need a lot of help.  :notworthy:

Hey, no problem!

signed, Chris in MI...  err...  Kevin in FL...

hey @clueless, you know who I am, or where I’m from?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

neil

Congratulations Steve , well deserved . 

• Like 1

JCM

Steve, you and I  have never met before but always enjoy your posts.You do seem like an Interesting character and it may be worth the 1000 mile round I trip to the BS just to meet you in person. Have two questions,now that you are a moderator will the pictures of you on a stick be avaiable on the RS store and is that really just spring  water in that nice stainless steel mug with the WH logo on it ? Congrats and good luck in your new capacity. Jim.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Pullstart
6 hours ago, JCM said:

Steve, you and I  have never met before but always enjoy your posts.You do seem like an Interesting character and it may be worth the 1000 mile round I trip to the BS just to meet you in person. Have two questions,now that you are a moderator will the pictures of you on a stick be avaiable on the RS store and is that really just spring  water in that nice stainless steel mug with the WH logo on it ? Congrats and good luck in your new capacity. Jim.

Steve doesn’t need to answer all that himself, I’ll help free of charge.

something about worth it for 1000 miles... yadda yadda...  YES!  It’s worth it!  I am about 1150 round trip, and most likely the Mrs. and I will end up driving separate.  Still worth it!  

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Manny Bartek

Just checked in on your topic's and see the Stevasaurs made  Moderator , I have not met Steve in person but his video on transmissions saved me when I rebuilt my 1054's  transmission , now I just need correct tranny oil !  Seriously , I have had the pleasure in speaking with Steve on the phone ….I think he is Dr. Stevasaurus !!!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hey Steve, congratulations to you. I am sure you will do a first class job. Best of luck.

Glenn

• Thanks 1

DennisThornton

Congrats Steve! 

• Thanks 1

meadowfield

Well done Steve!

• Thanks 1

Super-C 4 me

Congratulations Steve

• Like 1

Cetan08