WHX??

My Compact Tractor Hunt

WHX??

I keep getting these two tractors in my :wh: hunts on CL. They are on a dealer's lot and appear to have been for awhile. Anybody know anything about these? @WVHillbilly520H They are starting to tick me off and I might have to make the trip to kick some tires. Were Bobcat labeled tractors indeed made by Kioti? They seem to be good prices for being on a equipment lot? Must have attachments for me would be a front mounted blower, forks and ballast box.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

WVHillbilly520H

@WHX21, yes the Bobcat is just a rebranded Kioti (supposedly with Bobcat specific upgrades) and Kioti are very solid and dependable tractors, either would serve you well they are bit bigger than the one I have (22hp CK20) if course I got lucky $6500 with 455 hrs loader and MMM 5 years ago ,those front mounted blowers aren't cheap new roughly $5600-$6000 with sub frame and mid PTO set up.

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 1

WHNJ701

curious too what people have to say. I am looking for something similar and have been debating selling my whole collection for one more useful around the property 

WVHillbilly520H
50 minutes ago, jabelman said:

curious too what people have to say. I am looking for something similar and have been debating selling my whole collection for one more useful around the property 

I still have a couple :wh: (2 520s 315-8 312-8) and a Kioti CK20 (which stays in WV at my parents) as well as a Mahindra eMax 22G, just can't have one perfect size, wish I had a 35-40 CUT as well as these 2 SCUT so I guess what I'm getting at don't sell them all keep a couple of your favorite workers and add the larger one.

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG4049.jpg

IMAG2971.jpg

IMAG3789.jpg

• Like 2

WHX??
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

I got lucky  stole it $6500 :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WVHillbilly520H
36 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Ya think

• Like 2

WHX??

Ok you bozos :occasion-clown: aren't helping us get a compact..... had a good year here with the Christmas bonus  and Jim Griswold ain't exacly puttin in a pool! :lol:

Tell ya what I get one I'll pay the gas  for you to drive one of your :wh: to christen it! :laughing-rolling:

Edited by WHX21
  • Haha 1

WHX??

I get it about the $$ of the front mounted blowers but rear mount ain't gonna cut it on the grades I have... been there done that on a old Massey. Guess I would have to find out about mid pto's and such. Cousin Tom has an older JD ...ahem... that he picks up and drops front end attachmen's fairly easy. Pretty sure his blower runs off pto under the frame... no mid. Customer of mine had a new JD  where every thing on the front was quick attach HY but I would rather have a sister in a house of ill  repute than JD.

• Haha 4

WVHillbilly520H
1 hour ago, WHX21 said:

Pretty sure his blower runs off pto under the frame... no mid. 

That is what's considered mid PTO, the stub shaft comes out of the the transmission facing the front of the tractor it's what also runs mid mount mower decks usually around 2000 RPMs vs rear 540

1 hour ago, WHX21 said:

I get it about the $$ of the front mounted blowers but rear mount ain't gonna cut it on the grades I have... been there done that on a old Massey. 

Honestly I wouldn't want a rear mount either twisting around in the seat last year sucked using the rear blade pushing snow for my BIL then adding a chucker blowing snow all over yer face.

1 hour ago, WHX21 said:

Cousin Tom has an older JD ...ahem... that he picks up and drops front end attachmen's fairly easy.

Usually called quick hitch or skid loader attach on the loader arms very handy when you want to change from bucket to bale spear to pallet forks to hydraulic driven not PTO shaft driven front blower (see pic) to dozer/snow blade and back to bucket... What you really need to do is go get your behind in the seats of many different brands and sizes and decide what fits that first, then how it all feels from there loader joysticks, clutch/brake pedals, hydro drive pedals, then what you get for your money vs your budget, I got both of mine cheap because they are gear jammers vs hydros, but if you go that route the 28-30+ hp units will usually come with shuttle shift and 3 range transaxles which makes shifting so much easier, hydros usually come with cruise control, lots of variables,  research and shopping is the best way to figure it out, Jeff.

301465d1360082433-mk-martin-snowblower-not-shooting-souffleur-martin-action.jpg

• Excellent 1

Achto
10 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Jim Griswold ain't exacly puttin in a pool! :lol:

Ya know....:eusa-think: If you get one with a back hoe, you could.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

ebinmaine
11 hours ago, WHX21 said:

but I would rather have a sister in a house of ill  repute than JD

I agree

:ROTF:

• Haha 2

squonk

You have 21 tractors and need a bigger one?  Just weld 3 Wh's together and by your wife a nice used Lexus convertible if your pocket is on fire! :)

• Haha 7

Shynon
13 hours ago, WHX21 said:

Jim Griswold ain't exacly puttin in a pool!

I'll vote for the pool, 2019 WHX21 pool days not plow days. Maybe then @Coulter Caleb would show up :ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

squonk
1 hour ago, Shynon said:

I'll vote for the pool, 2019 WHX21 pool days not plow days. Maybe then @Coulter Caleb would show up :ychain:

cement.jpg.04ae205284fa3593b8a0a7d256f7bc62.jpg

• Haha 4

6wheeler
On 12/21/2018 at 7:00 PM, WHX21 said:

I get it about the $$ of the front mounted blowers but rear mount ain't gonna cut it on the grades I have... been there done that on a old Massey. Guess I would have to find out about mid pto's and such. Cousin Tom has an older JD ...ahem... that he picks up and drops front end attachmen's fairly easy. Pretty sure his blower runs off pto under the frame... no mid. Customer of mine had a new JD  where every thing on the front was quick attach HY but I would rather have a sister in a house of ill  repute than JD.

Your sister may have to work in one to afford green like money:laughing-rolling:. Seriously though. A coworker of mine just had a JD 3039 with a loader and rear blade delivered last Friday. He got it for $19,900.00. Did you look at the Massey Fergusons? They have some pretty good package deals going. Some with loaders and backhoes AND a trailer to haul it home. Just a thought......

• Thanks 1

WHX??

I have been kicking some tires on Masseys Wheeler...one of my employees just picked this up and and was seriously affordable other than the rear mount blower but a very nice  compact. Some might say I pay my guys too much but they go to war for me when needed!

Resized952018122095155336952797.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

Mikey the Monkey

I love my MF gc1705. $14000 got me the tractor, loader and 60" mid mount. Got 350 hours on it now and still seems new. I just follow a strict maintenance schedule. MF is part of the agco family now so parts and service are plentiful. Don't like how it's a re branded iseki tractor but at least agco is there.

KIMG0012.jpg

• Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

@WHX21, Jim there's another player here in the area package deal also, YANMAR are back out with there own line after being under JD hoods and building for Cub Cadet...just one of many this fella is offering in a package...

Screenshot_20181226-232826.png

WHX??
On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:32 AM, Mikey the Monkey said:

Don't like how it's a re branded iseki tractor

Are you saying the whole tractor is rebranded Mikey? I was under the impression just the engine was a Iseki?

I will have to look for a local Yanmar dealer Jeff that's a good price WITH the cab. I have been noticing Yanmar engines in lots of machines I been looking at.

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

i paid less than that by a good bit and got a 853 Bobcat skid steer.  I got a BobTach and three point adapter on it so can put the cheaper farm store attachments on it.  You can rent seldom used attachments for it from Bobcat dealears and do very serious work. I have two buckets, made a grapple bucket attachment, Aftermarket fork lift and landscape rake.

It is so much fun pushing snow with it and gets in very tight spots because you can sEE what you are doing.you know whether or not you are digging in to loose gravel and can skim right over it with experience  A Bobcat teamed with a backhoe gets very efficient around job sites

Keep it off your nice lawn, however

Edited by ohiofarmer