Bobbi Barroso

Snowblower question

Bobbi Barroso

Missing lift rod. Anyone know where to buy one or the dimensions to make one?

• Like 1

USHorse

Try this past post.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BrianStasC-101
      By BrianStasC-101
      Hello all. I am looking for suggestions on adapting the pto from my C series tractor to a harbor freight predator 420 13hp engine. I know the predator motors are a controversial topic however it is the route I have chosen for this particular machine. The intent was to mostly use it for plowing so no PTO required but it would be handy to have. Looking to hear from someone that has successfully done the swap that may offer any advice before I attempt to transfer it over. Just looking for any general pointers that will help me along the way to make it go as smoothly as possible. 
    • FAST41
      By FAST41
      I am new to this group. I have my sons collection of Wheel Horse tractors that are definitely rare models. He still has one to pick up that’s dual wheel and was purchased from Peabody Coal Co. This is the perfect site to get involved with. The best advice comes from folks that are hands on.. had to be their own machine shop. Nothing compares to the knowledge in this group.! But my first topic is this 19hp Craftsman INDY 500 limited edition model. I was reading a topic on here about the 18hp and 20hp models, but cannot find a single replica of this tractor on ANY site or e-bay. We live near central Ohio, so I’m assuming it’s a regional release.The Briggs engine lobes like a medium cam in a V8. We thought it was an intermittent miss, but it’s not missing a bit. The engine is the strongest riding tractor I’ve ever operated. It will literally cook the deck belt in high grass before dragging the engine down. Very wide and lower to the ground. I never got the size, but the rearend is all tires.! Looks like a dragster from behind.. almost  gives the appearance of shortened axle tubes in a hot rod. Just wondering if anybodys ever seen this particular model. My next top is will be about the C160 total hydraulic Wheel Horse he just acquired. Claim they were specially made for snow removal.

• Wendell
      By Wendell
      New to the forum, but not to Wheel Horse. I just bought a 314-8 on the gear shift pattern there is what Toro calls a spring shift control, my 312-8 doesn't have this The 314 is a 1999, what was the purpose for this. Thanks.
    • Tap53
      By Tap53
      List of various belt Lengths and Widths text
      Chart belt

Belts sorted by part number pdf
      4 pages 458KB

Belts sorted by belt section (cross section) pdf
      4 pages 422KB
    • Goldann520
      By Goldann520
      Well guys, I guess it's so long! Someone bought my JD 212 yesterday,  and couldn't refuse the money for my 520 today.😣 I am no longer a wh owner, so doesnt feel right hangin' out with you guys. Thanks Terry  good luck all. See you down the road.