clueless

Will it fit?

clueless

Going to pick up a c160 with a 42" sd deck in the next couple of days. The 42" sd deck has the discharge shoot or snout, what ever it's called, will the tractor fit on a 5 foot wide trailer with out removing the deck?

oldredrider

It'll fit. I've hauled many...and many more!

• Haha 2

WHX??

It's never gonna fit Chris.... I best just come get it with my 7 footer.... :ph34r:

• Haha 5

clueless
15 hours ago, WHX21 said:

It's never gonna fit Chris.... I best just come get it with my 7 footer.... :ph34r:

Not sure it would be worth the 2000 + mile round trip :eusa-think:.

• Haha 1

WHX??
39 minutes ago, clueless said:

Not sure it would be worth the 2000 + mile round trip :eusa-think:.

Guess you don't get my addiction... pick up a few on the way down, a few on the way back.... :lol:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Pullstart

Short answer...  Yes, it will!

Longer answer...  You may need to finagle something.

D72F9B45-2637-4DC3-859F-DCE1CF9851DB.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

clueless
38 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

Guess you don't get my addiction... pick up a few on the way down, a few on the way back.... :lol:

Well then hang in there I may have a couple up for sell soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

clueless
22 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Who says you can't get 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb sack :thumbs:.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

clueless
1 hour ago, clueless said:

Who says you can't get 10 lbs of potatoes in a 5 lb sack :thumbs:.

Kev, if you turn south and drive straight, I-69 to I-65 in about 15hr you will hit the Florida/ Alabama line. At about this point start to back up, you will be in my drive way in about a minute. I probably have enough stuff to filler up again B).

• Like 2

19richie66
9 hours ago, pullstart said:

I should get royalties from this picture. If I had known it was going to get around this much, I would have copyrighted it.:laughing-rolling:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

AMC RULES

So, when that load gets strewn all over the highway, we now know who to blame.

• Confused 1

19richie66

I just captured it, I didn't strap it :ph34r:

• Haha 2

WHX??
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

So, when that load gets strewn all over the highway, we now know who to blame.

Oh ye of little faith ...Pulstart is a "strapping" young man! 'Sides heaven forbid a tornado ever hits your house Craig ther are gonna be horse parts strewn for miles. That hoarders show ever gets in your basement.... :ychain:

• Haha 2

ZXT

It'll fit fine. C160 in a 5ft wide trailer, and C120 in the bed of my short bed Dodge. Both 42" SD. Fit without issue!

IMG_3841.JPG

Edited by ZXT
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Your not helping my cause here ZXT.... I think them pics been photoshopped... did I mention I have a 7 footer? :ychain:

• Haha 3

ericj

I've got a 28' enclosed, a 18' car hauler and a 20' that is 84" between the fender wells, although I'll admit the 28' enclosed is already full :hide:  Did I mention a 93 Cummins to pull the load :ROTF:

eric j

DSCN1142.JPG

DSCN1144.JPG

DSCN1133.JPG

DSCN1154.JPG

Edited by ericj
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart
21 hours ago, clueless said:

Kev, if you turn south and drive straight, I-69 to I-65 in about 15hr you will hit the Florida/ Alabama line. At about this point start to back up, you will be in my drive way in about a minute. I probably have enough stuff to filler up again B).

Be careful what you wish for, we’ll be driving to Miami in a couple weeks :banana-ninja::ph34r:

Edited by pullstart
Spelling...
  • Haha 2

clueless
23 hours ago, pullstart said:

Be careful what you wish for, we’ll be driving to Miami in a couple weeks :banana-ninja::ph34r:

Kevin, that's a hell of a road trip, also nobody goes to Miami unless they have to. I'm 300 miles west of I-75 in Northwest Florida, (Pensacola)  if you want to take a different route home. Come on by you can see what our white stuff on the ground looks like year round, and you can walk on it with shorts, no boots, this time of year. You my need to drive Norman (Mad Max) I may have enough WH stuff to fill the bed. 

• Thanks 1

Pullstart

Well, we “have to”.  My arm is twisted, there’s a big boat that will be waiting patiently for me :handgestures-thumbupright:  due to the timing nature, we’ll be busting hump to make it home by Christmas, once we arrive back to port.

LengerichKA88
2 hours ago, clueless said:

Kevin, that's a hell of a road trip, also nobody goes to Miami unless they have to. I'm 300 miles west of I-75 in Northwest Florida, (Pensacola)  if you want to take a different route home. Come on by you can see what our white stuff on the ground looks like year round, and you can walk on it with shorts, no boots, this time of year. You my need to drive Norman (Mad Max) I may have enough WH stuff to fill the bed. 

I can fill in for @pullstart, I’ve got about a five hour head start on him 😂😂

the one one time I was in Miami was a lay over on the way to P-Cola... the only time I had to order Chinese food in Spanish in my entire life haha

Edited by KyleLengerich
  • Haha 1

clueless
42 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Well, we “have to”.  My arm is twisted, there’s a big boat that will be waiting patiently for me :handgestures-thumbupright:  due to the timing nature, we’ll be busting hump to make it home by Christmas, once we arrive back to port.

My man, hang around down there another few days, there is not much better than Christmas in Key West :handgestures-thumbupleft: B) B)

• Excellent 1

clueless
9 minutes ago, KyleLengerich said:

I can fill in for @pullstart, I’ve got about a five hour head start on him 😂😂

the one one time I was in Miami was a lay over on the way to P-Cola... the only time I had to order Chinese food in Spanish in my entire life haha

Okay I'm making a list of all you guys that say they'll make the trip. There will be at least two tractors plus parts coming up for sell soon. Stay tuned.

• Excellent 1

Pullstart
50 minutes ago, clueless said:

Okay I'm making a list of all you guys that say they'll make the trip. There will be at least two tractors plus parts coming up for sell soon. Stay tuned.

Well, my truck has a max capacity of 4 to the best of my knowledge...  subtract 1 for each kid...  you up for trades?  They make a mean flapjack!  Eggs n bacon too!

LengerichKA88
1 minute ago, pullstart said:

Well, my truck has a max capacity of 4 to the best of my knowledge...  subtract 1 for each kid...  you up for trades?  They make a mean flapjack!  Eggs n bacon too!

When I first read that, I thought you were offering up kids in trade for tractors 😂😂

need another cup of coffee apparently 

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
5 minutes ago, KyleLengerich said:

When I first read that, I thought you were offering up kids in trade for tractors 😂😂

need another cup of coffee apparently 

I am!  They take up precious cargo space!  :ROTF:

• Haha 1