Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Ohio Power show

Nick

Saw a couple new items at the Ohio Power show today. First was a MOjack . Simple tractor lift that uses a strap winch to lift a tractor for service. Looks easy to build but I think it could be wider to keep it from tipping over. Picture isnt the best but click on Mojack above and the web site has pictures. Also see Cub Cadet went in with Yanmar on compact tractors. I thought Yanmar would be tied up with JD but must have been wrong about that. The tractor and loader both say Yanmar. ANother not so great picture but couldnt get one without a crowd beside or on the tractor. Even throwing in a picture of the 4 wheel drive and 4 wheel steer JD.

powershow003.jpg

jack.jpg

powershow012.jpg

Stigian

Ive see it all now :( 4 wheel steering on a garden tractor :P:(

Very cool :D

Think it needs a coat or two of WH red though :( :o

kj4kicks

Somehow I don't think that rear steering knuckle would put up with the stress that we put on our "real" tractors !

I guess for cutting the grass, it's pretty handy.....

...and if you want to jack up the front end, nothing beats this setup (though it will go higher than shown):

160-01.jpg

Rollerman

JD Terry will like that pic of the 4X4X4 JD! :D

Nick I'm kinda surprised by the Cub too....thought they were in with New Holland?

Hard to keep up I guess....I'll be retired & they will be useing lazer beams to cut grass with before any of this new stuff makes it to my herd. :P

combatmp29r

Powershow TODAY????? :(

Awww crap i gotta look at the calender more. That means Dad will be here at O dark thirty in the morning itching to go. We go on Sunday every year. I was thinking it was next weekend. :P

Wifes gonna love this one :(

Nick, I have some picks of a mower jack that was offered on ebay awhile back. It seemed a little more stable. I'll dig them out and put them on here. :D

Nick

I'm not sure how the 4 wheel steer JDs hold up. Ive never used one.

powershow013.jpg

Yep the loader is a nice way to change a tire or greese the front wheels and axle. Old picture. :D

testing008.jpg