Blackhood Bill

Tire size

Blackhood Bill

Ok guys have a question will a 23 x 10.5 x 12 fit. I currently have 23 x 9.5 x 12 tires on my horse.

953 nut

Image result for yes

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Blackhood Bill

Thank you

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jon Paulsen
      By Jon Paulsen
      Inexpensive - Carlisle X Trac ATV Bias Tire - 16x6.50-8 Good quality (I expect) Should look nice with my large rear aggies  
      I don't know how much these have been discounted, but I expect anything you find like this from a good brand will be 2X to 3X the price. $45 each at Amazon. This tire is discontinued. 

Rough measurement seems they are about 16" tall and the lugs are about 1/2" deep. 

• mr_speegs
      By mr_speegs
      After consulting the forum and trying to fix something on my own, here I am...
      My 876 got a flat in one of its front 16x5.50-8 tires (originals). The tube was not salvageable and I know that this particular tire/tube size hasn't been manufactured since the 1970s. I tried using a 16x6.50-8 tube in the tire but probably ruined it due to wrinkling/pinching. So now it's flat again. Short of getting all new wider tires and thereby longer spindles too, does anyone have any suggestions? My Horse is a worker and the original front tires are perfectly serviceable, so I'd like to keep costs down. 

• whanna
      By whanna
      I put a tube in my tire and I can't seem to get the tire on and seated again. I thought about heating it, would that be good or bad? Any other suggestions on how to get it back on?
      Thanks
    • whanna
      By whanna
      I need a tube for a my B-111 front tires. They are all dry rotted, and leaky. The tires are Carlisle Turf Saver 13x6.50-6 tires. Any suggestions, I am having a hard time finding a good match for them.

Thanks,

Liam