Sign in to follow this  
Goat 2141

Adjustments on belt 42"

Goat 2141

How to a just belt 42" snowblower on 520h.

gwest_ca

Spring loaded idlers take care of the adjustment. Belt is 5/8" x 69".

Look at this thread and 7th post.

Garry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor! Starts right up and Runs and Cuts like a Champ! 

ONLY 419hrs

FEATURES:
      Newer Agro Tires on Rear & Solid Front Turf Tires.
      Wheel Weights on rear.
      Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle and Steering off of 520h.
      New Tractor Supply Adjustable Seat.
      Exhaust Fully Restored. (Sandblasted, Outgassed and 2000deg High Temp Satin Exhaust Paint Coated.)

I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

Asking >>>>> $1,099 OBO <<<<<<< 

(248) 943-8634 Text or Call.  God Bless. 

• Duramax7man7
      By Duramax7man7
      Very Solid tractor!

Newer Agro Tires on Rear and Solid Front Turf Tires. Wheel Weights on rear. Fully Swapped Forward Swept axle off of 520h. I ran my 60" Deck on this tractor for over a year with no issues. 
      Deck it solid top to bottom with no rot and newer blades. Belt and Pulley are good to go! 
      She's just a little dusty and needs a cleaning. Can get a nice Seat a Tractor Supply. 

$1175 OBO   -POOS

(248) 9for3-8six3four Text or Call. I do not visit this site enough. God Bless. 

NEW SEAT INSTALLED ON THIS TRACTOR! Started it up and ran it for a while yesterday... Forgot how nice this thing is. Tempting to keep it but it's time to send her one her way. GREAT TRACTOR! 

• RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      Now that we are finding more uses for the 1990 520H with a KwikWay loader I am experiencing some power loss in the hydro after about a half hour to 45 minutes??????
      Ideas?
    • lodestonefarm
      By lodestonefarm
      Selling my trusty WH520H.  ~880 hours (currently used for moving snow when needed so hours may rise) very solid machine, strong and hardworking.  20HP Onan, hydro transmission and hydraulic lift.  Has Matt's foot-pedal conversion for forward/reverse.  Included in the sale is a tall-chute snow blower and 60" mowing deck.  The blower is in excellent condition and is on the tractor currently.  The mowing deck has been a workhorse over the years.  No holes but could use some TLC, probably needs new spindles at some point and could use a couple spots touched up with welder also does NOT have any pulley covers/protectors (see photo).  Tractor has been an incredible tool, very solid and dependable and I'm certainly going to miss her when she's gone.   

Recent maintenance: replaced the plugs this summer, fluids as needed (hydro has about 100 hours on fluid/filter; oil was done in the spring and has about 25 hours on it).  Battery is about 3 years old as are the tires, Terra Trac tires on the rear and turfs on the front.  The seat (with arm rests) isn't in great shape.  I've got a cover for the seat, never used.  It's never really bothered me but new seat cover is included in sale as are 4 hub caps, chains for the rear tires, and some misc spare parts (see photos).  

I've owed this machine about 8 year and put ~350 hours on her.  She's not a show piece but could be restored.  Sheet metal is generally in shape, no rust however the hood does have a couple dings in it.  

I'm only selling because I'm trying to help my son get a small lawn care business started and looking to move to a zero-turn.  The 60" deck is too large for our trailer, the mowing deck lacks pulley safety shields, and we'd like something that mows faster.  My only complaint with this machine is the top-speed (which isn't great when comparing to today's machines) otherwise she's a beast.  They don't make them like this anymore.  

• Workin_Horses
      By Workin_Horses
      Nice solid clean 60" deck for 520H Model # C560SC04       $500 OBO