ebinmaine
3 hours ago, pullstart said:

Really, you’ve said that? ......

Came home with most the coolant.....

Okay well I may not have said that 9000 times exactly but I'm sure those words have left my mouth at some point or another in my life.

Most of the coolant..... That's about all you can ask I guess.

• Haha 1

Pullstart

I actually haven’t exactly measured how low the radiator is, so I’m guessing based on the boiling/gurgling sounds that there was still some left... we’ll say most for my mental wellbeing!  

Pullstart

Second washing of the truck before it goes in for its second dealership service next week!  First, I was under it with the air hose and sprayer getting the big stuff.

13497BD1-7C28-4B48-9AAA-4A0317665749.jpeg

• Haha 1

Pullstart

Bad luck at the dunes landed me with an unexpected bill, for wheels and tires and fried a fuel pump while I was out there too.  Those wheels sure are shiney though!

My buddy Josh was driving for the first time, after I was finished with fixing it multiple times through the day.  I told him not to be nice to it, he saw how I was driving.

the jumping image is a snip from a video, sorry for the play button in the middle!

CA0381D7-A727-477C-885A-A5A86D99FE80.jpeg

9B800E4A-E987-469B-994A-DB7921ECE73A.jpeg

D4E574FF-8F28-4D35-B087-834F2A7A6886.jpeg

Pullstart

Last weekend in the local trails, the engine developed a knock.  I feel like it’s a rod, but my father in law thinks it sounds like it’s in one of the heads.  I found a video of a timing belt tensioner making a similar noise, so I pulled the timing cover and ran it tonight and wedged a pry bar into the tensioner to eliminate any slop.  No go, it’s still internal.