ebinmaine

We are headed to the North Maine Woods this weekend!

WHX??

:handgestures-thumbupright:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Team70R
      By Team70R
      Scored a 606 for free. Got it going tonight and there is no 3rd gear. If you force it and let off the clutch it just grinds. Any suggestions??
    • Wayne123
      By Wayne123
      I just purchased 312-8 .. I believe it's a 1987 as engine serial is 1987. Seat switch ....two of three seat switch wires were disconnected and warning light panel is out. Test switch activation shows no change when activated . I would like to reattach seat switch wires with the hope the dash test lights deactivate? I have an orange , black and light green but not sure which bayonettes on the switch to reattach them to. The black wire was attached to switch but may be on wrong batonette?
      bayonettes on switch are labeled com, no and nc. The black wire was attached to "no " position  when I pulled out switch. I was wondering if anybody knew which color wires go on these designated positions on the switch? Thanks  
    • Team70R
      By Team70R
      Just picked up a free Honda g300 to shoehorn into my 606!! The only problem is it can't keep spark! When you ground the plug on the block it'll spark beautifully then all of sudden nothing. Pull the recoil start a few more times and boom, back to a great spark. Spark plug is missing the little screw on cap on the top but fits tight in the boot. Tried a different with the little cap but it won't snap in?! Would this be the cause of my problem?