Sign in to follow this  
KyBlue

In the Kitchen again

linen beige

The man who cooks steaks the thickness of what we call lunch meat says the corn dogs are too small? :thumbs::whistle:

:whistle:

But, then again, you can sear 'em with a zippo. :dunno:

HorseFixer

HorseFixer

Butch

:dunno:

But, then again, you can sear 'em with a zippo.

:whistle:

KyBlue

Dont need to win by default..id have won anyhow... :thumbs:

I think i'll have to mount the ole Chargriller to the lil 4 wheeled wagon so I can drag it around with me, keep prying fingers and watering mouths out of it.. lmao

Hey Jim, I got the Mother of all Zippos... Ill have to snap a couple of action shots of it this weekend.. pretty handy for lighting off the fire in my pits (why I bought it)

linen beige

Don't you have a crime to solve? :whistle: or a do-nut shop to hang out at! :whistle::thumbs:

You mean like "Who stole the top inch of meat off your steaks?"

Just kidding Duke. I love you guys.

Oh yea, There's a family owned bakery here that has been in business since 1929. Try just one bite of their donuts and you'll understand. (puppy floating on a cloud smilie)

HorseFixer

Just kidding Duke. I love you guys.

Oh yea, There's a family owned bakery here that has been in business since 1929. Try just one bite of their donuts and you'll understand. (puppy floating on a cloud smilie)

:whistle: uhhhhhhh ok..... that dont mean yer getting a trip to the stabbin cabin! :thumbs:

Buzz

:whistle: uhhhhhhh ok..... that dont mean yer getting a trip to the stabbin cabin! :thumbs:

"He said as the sound of dueling banjos is heard throughout the Fairgrounds" :whistle:

linen beige

"He said as the sound of dueling banjos is heard throughout the Fairgrounds" :dunno:

:whistle::whistle::thumbs:

I do own a couple of five string banjos and can somewhat pick them, but I'm not the one confusing love with lust.

HorseFixer

Ill make sure I have MJ's Rollin Pin by the Stabbin Cabin door for her to use on any banjo player's like buzz that learks around our RV at night :thumbs:

KyBlue

You know this is WAY off topic and im not 100% sure why we are talkin about banjo's and yer Stabbin Cabin But...

Several years ago, my truck club was at a show in Eastern Ky (Louisa to be specific) and were all camping out in one of the members yards (15 people dont sleep well in a 2 bedroom house!) Our chapter president @ the time, had brought a portable shower...we waited till he was in there... then grabbed a guitar and banjo ... it was VERY amusing..well for us...I think he was a bit scared to be honest.. :thumbs:

HorseFixer

Scott Now That would be funny! :whistle: Buzz and Jim gotta give ya a hard time for commin at me sideways :thumbs:

KyBlue

Well I'll be cookin again this weekend.. gotta break in the smoker a bit more, get it seasoned and all...

Jim - if ya get tired of bowling...gimme a call, I'll tell ya how to get here for some samples..

Anybody else...we'll if yer itchin for a drive.. same offer!

No Banjos thou please... this is a squeal free zone...