Machineguy

I proclaim this the Best Forum in all the Land!! Dilly Dilly

Digger 66

Thank the Mods too ...

Their job is usually thankless and takes a tremendous amount of time and attention .

They do a great job here behind the scenes . 

Edited by Digger 66
  • Like 8

ebinmaine
21 minutes ago, Digger 66 said:

Thank the Mods too ...

Their job is usually thankless and takes a tremendous amount of time and attention .

They do a great job here behind the scenes . 

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

Machineguy

I just sent all of them a message guys. :banana-dance:

• Like 3

Machineguy
19 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

You don't know the half of it machine dude ... I just came home to find a very nice 60's vintage steering wheel on my porch sent by a member here with no questions asked. This is the generosity of the fellas here and this is not the first time this has happened.

I'm convinced it's not this forum so much anymore but the caliber of guys and gals that hang out here and share a passion for these little red :wh:. Don't get me wrong I love RS and visit here more than any other GT site. The real high lite is meeting some of the clowns here in person at shows and whatnot.

Best thing you can do @Machineguy is pony up 20 bucks for a supporter... this is what keeps the lights on here and ad free! 

I joined in April knowing I was going to get a Wheel Horse. I really haven’t participated here until a couple days ago and man I’m impressed! People on here have been as you described and hearing about the generosity shown towards you is amazing to me. Probably a reflection on your character in my experience. I’d say being a supporter is my next move. Good stuff here for sure. I’ve seen the emotional, sentimental and all around fascination for these machines and the sense of community within that. 

Edited by Machineguy
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 4

RandyLittrell

I am buying more horses not Cubs just because of this forum! It's nice to get help from people who are friendly verses other forums where they seem to just can't wait to reem someone. 

Randy

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
7 hours ago, WHX20 said:

This is the generosity of the fellas here and this is not the first time this has happened.

Twice now... I've needed a part and had members I've never met in person send them... At no cost... Halfway across the country to me or my honey.

Good people here.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 5

Machineguy
7 hours ago, RandyLittrell said:

I am buying more horses not Cubs just because of this forum! It's nice to get help from people who are friendly verses other forums where they seem to just can't wait to reem someone. 

Randy

You’re exactly right. I’m not an expert on these and I don’t claim to be. I don’t need a jerk just waiting to jump on that fact. This is fun for me, I’m not in a competition with anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

stevasaurus

WELCOME TO RED SQUARE!!!  :occasion-xmas:  You are correct...this is a special place.  It has become a family...pretty much because of the GT shows.  I suggest you find some close shows to go to where we have other members attending...like the Big show in Penn, Indiana and others.  We are all pretty much blue collar guys with a hankering to meet and help others interested in our hobby.    :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

953 nut
19 hours ago, Machineguy said:

emotional, sentimental and all around fascination for these machines and the sense of community within that.

That about sums it up. We are a community of mostly like minded helpful people who also have an affinity for :wh: tractors. From time to time we have had the predatory posters who will not play well with others, but our moderators do a super job of letting them know our expectations of fellow forum members. Thank you for reminding us what a great job they all do.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4