Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

Sick,Stupid, and Depressed

Teddy da Bear

So glad you found it!!!

Or.....could it be your wife saw your distress and went and

withdrew another $5700 and pretended to find it to ease your grief???

Naaaaaaaa..... :thumbs:

Nick

That really is some good news to hear Jerrell. I cant even imagine the relief that is. Did ya take the wife out for dinner. :thumbs:

TJ

:thumbs: :whistle: :whistle:

Duff

FANTASTIC news, Jerrell! :whistle:

...and I doubt your wife will kid you about senior moments....just my hunch from the nice things you've said about her. :thumbs:

the ways of God are mysterious.......

Duff :whistle:

bustedglass

God answers those who belive :thumbs: .

64s

You could have avoided all this if you just read your Bible. :thumbs:

CONGRATS!!!!!

CasualObserver

Glad it worked out for you Jerrell.... now... you can get on with that purchase you started out towards in the first place!

bmuone

Good deal there neighbor.....but if we're gonna get a finder's fee...hid her again....DT

jerrell

:thumbs: :whistle: As a surprise to and for my wife , while she was driving the school bus this morning , i decided to buy her the hutch she has been wanting as a reward and a surprise for finding the money, we are on the way to Little Rock (under the disquise of buying parts) to the furniture store and she sees a little SUV, and wants to look at it, we did stop and took a look and i told her of my intentions of buying her the hutch, she says, "never mind the hutch,, i want the SUV", a 2010 SOUL made by KIA, it seems like i should have kept my mouth shut and just bought the hutch and then surprised her.. :dunno:

:whistle: i thought this was 2009, how can they sell a 2010 in 2009??????

Duff

.....she sees a little SUV, and wants to look at it, we did stop and took a look and i told her of my intentions of buying her the hutch, she says, "never mind the hutch,, i want the SUV", a 2010 SOUL made by KIA, it seems like i should have kept my mouth shut and just bought the hutch and then surprised her......

-------i thought this was 2009, how can they sell a 2010 in 2009??????

Jerrell, who knows how the automakers work any more. They have their own calendar that doesn't match anything else in this world I know of! :whistle:

Anyway, I'm told KIA has come a long way in quality in recent years, so it should make a good car for her!

Oh....sorry about the hutch deal. :whistle:

Duff :thumbs:

Teddy da Bear

Maybe it's a prototype.... :thumbs:

Yeah.....before you were out $5700

Now it is costing you a lot more! :whistle:

Rod(NASNUT)

Jerrell there is nothing spooky about it GOD moves in mysterious ways. I am glad you found it :thumbs: (glad your wife found it) :whistle:

ronscat

I just read about the good news. Congratulations to your wife for just continuing to look without saying a word. My wife does that constantly. She just hands it to me with a smile and asks if all the cussing was really worth it. I think they are trying to tell us something :thumbs:

I feel better now that you feel better :whistle:

May you and your wife draw even closer after this little episode,

Ron

HorseFixer

Jerrell glad ya found yer cash!n :thumbs: Make sure ya slam a double wammie in the offering plate this week! :whistle: