jerryme

drive spindle housing

jerryme

Hi everyone I'm looking for the center/drive spindle assembly with double pulley for my 1985 36" rear discharge wh mower deck. The only #'s  I have are off the mower deck. 85-6MR01-08150   8038. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

rjg854

You're best bet is to give Lincoln a phone call,  it's his busy season at least that's what he told me when I was looking for a part. 

717-821-2542

Edited by rjg854
added phone no.

gwest_ca

Click on the pictures

Garry

cleat

jerryme

Thanks to everyone who replied. Found some parts on partstree.com and others on NPW parts. Thanks again to all those who responded. This site is fantastic and so are the members.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Team70R
      By Team70R
      I have to pulleys available from a 42” deck. These are the 2 outer pulleys. $25 each shipped or $40 for the pair. Can send pics via text. 
    • Bill Sherman
      By Bill Sherman
      I have a 1977 C-120 eight speed.  According to the number on the mower deck (05 42MS05) it is a 1986 model year.  Where can I find a parts diagram so I can get part numbers?  I need to replace the pulleys and I want to make sure I order the right ones.
    • Lost Pup
      By Lost Pup
      I have a 42 SD Deck to repair. Two of the pulleys released one did not. The center two pulley drive spindle was cut off and removed with great force.
      Cutting the spindle as well. 

I never made a pulley before so it was a good project. The critical spacing for the pulley was the lower one ( smaller) with the deck belt so it would line up with the other two pulleys. The top side was less critical as it just just to the PTO side alone.
      Dimensions were copied from the existing spindles and the original mangled pulley. The double small same size pulley on right is for the bagger unit.
      Curious to see how the now heavier Steel pulley runs on the deck,

Comments and Questions Always Welcome.

• Hoffertot
      By Hoffertot
      Hello everyone,

I recently had some issues with the middle blade cutting grass while I was mowing. I decided to take the mower deck off. I believe I have found the problem, and that would be a missing bushing or spacer, but I can't seem to find it on any of the assembly documents I have. Could anyone help me verify if my assumptions are correct, or assist me if you see something else that is wrong? Here are some pictures to hopefully better show what I am referring to. The mower model I own is a 86 Wheel Horse 312-8 manual mower.

The first image is the mower deck itself, presumably a 0542ms04 ( this is the 42" deck). No identifiers on the actual deck.

The second image shows the pulley being referenced and the mount in which is suppose to attach to.

The third image is hard to see, but the actual spindle shaft sticks up higher that the pulley so tightening down the top bolt does not actually secure the pulley in place. This causes the pulley to spin with the belt, but the pulley is loose with respect to the spindle shaft.

The fourth image is the assembly drawing I have been referencing to troubleshoot the issue.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated. And this is my first post in the forums so if this has been answered before, or this post should be moved, please let me know.

Thanks!

• mikekot3
      By mikekot3
      I am replacing with new spindle assemblies of my model 78345 mower deck. I am unable to find in the manual section what the torque needed to preload the pulley to spindle
      bearings under the protective covers on top of the mower deck.
      I found the torque required for the blades to be 80-120 lb ft in one of the manuals here.
      Please advise or tell me which manual it is found in.
      Thank you,
      Mike