How about Chinese Tacos  With a side Carolina BBG  ?:ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut
On 4/7/2018 at 7:16 PM, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

EMTs on staff. Over eat , EMT treats the problem , back to the food

1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

How about Chinese Tacos  With a side Carolina BBG  ?:ROTF:

:scared-eek:            Guess we would be needing those EMTs after that!          :ychain:

• Haha 3

squonk
On 4/9/2018 at 3:15 PM, stevasaurus said:

If anyone wants to really go on the High End...the Copper Kettle Restaurant featuring Prime Rib, Steaks, Sea Food and cocktails is excellent.  It is located on rt #30 just west of US #81.  Oysters on the 1/2 shell and Prime Rib with scotch on the rocks.  :occasion-xmas:

If you decide to go to the CK  Steve I'm in. :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

My wife does not want to go to the Copper Kettle...she says we can do steaks at home.  :(  On the other side...she did not want to go before either.  :occasion-xmas:  :ROTF:

We'll wait and see what plays out...it can get hot in the valley...rain...etc...might make a difference.

• Like 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

It appears that "she who must be obeyed has spoken " sorry @stevasaurus. @squonk No Copper Kettle for you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

dells68

Ain't that always the way😂!  My wife is too dang picky - she doesn't like food with taste or seasoning - just plain with ketchup!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

dells68

Yup, you'd be surprised at the places she won't eat because she doesn't like that kind of food or even the smell.  Emory and I use our times out to eat places she wont go with us.  My boy eats almost anything and much healthier than I do.  Thank goodness!

• Like 3

squonk
3 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

My wife does not want to go to the Copper Kettle...she says we can do steaks at home.  :(  On the other side...she did not want to go before either.  :occasion-xmas:  :ROTF:

We'll wait and see what plays out...it can get hot in the valley...rain...etc...might make a difference.

You can hold the "new kitchen " hostage! :) :banana-jumprope:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

stevasaurus

You know...after I gave it some thought...I can get Italian, Mexican, Texas BBQ, Memphis BBQ, Carolina BBQ, Sea Food from Boston, New Jersey, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Greek, Spanish, French, German, English, Soul, Japanese, Vietnamese, Korean, Polish and even IAMs or Kenelrations here.....it is Chicago for cryin' out loud...and I have 4 horses in the garage...why am I even driving out to Penn sitting next to her for 12 hours....one way!!!!   You know...when I said "I do"....I did not think I would live this long.  :bow-blue:  :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 5

elcamino/wheelhorse

@stevasaurusYou better hope she does not read RS threads , you will be in deep %^&*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

953 nut
1 hour ago, dells68 said:

you'd be surprised at the places she won't eat because she doesn't like that kind of food or even the smell

:soapbox:              Oh, how well I know!   There are great little Mom & Pop diners with outstanding specialties all around, but my wife won't eat there because she has never eaten there!

I like to watch Guy Fieri's "Diners, Drive Inns and Dives" and have made a point of going to some of the restaurants featured on the show when we are traveling. This is acceptable because we saw it on TV, the same place without a TV show would have been out of the question.         :text-imsorry:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

JoeM

I ate at CJ's and it was great. Real Bar-b-Q.

And cocktails!

:D

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

squonk

I went to a "Real Barb B Que" Joint near NYC. I should have known when The music playing was today's hits and not old blues tunes that I was in trouble. Driest ribs I ever had. Went thru half a bottle of sauce just to eat them. Good to hear the great review! :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

19richie66

Cj’s is sounding good to me!

• Like 2

Racinbob

:text-yeahthat:

• Like 2

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:   X   2

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk Said he is buying so I know I am going.

• Haha 3

squonk
6 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk Said he is buying so I know I am going.

Even I think that's hilarious! :ROTF:

• Haha 4