dells68

No response to Raider 12 purchase

ACman

I just went to that site and checked it out . He may not know of elcamino/wheelhorse maybe he just mentioned selling one . If I read his feedback correctly (and there’s only one) he sold a 1985 El Camino for $2100 .

Thanks
m***1 ( 208Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499 
During past year
  1985 Chevrolet El Camino (#132201951856) US $2,100.00
Edited by ACman
  • Like 1

dells68

I hope you're right Jeff.  I'd sure hate to think someone was lurking here and trying to use info to influence buyers.  That would make me feel better, but I still don't feel right someway about all of the confusing communication or lack there of.  That's why I say I'll just let this one slide.  Maybe he just doesn't know what he's doing.

Edited by dells68
  • Like 1

dells68

I've never been the confrontational type and would just rather allow the seller a way out and not have to worry about or question the situation.  Mom always said everybody was my friend until they proved me wrong.  I just prefer to think there are more good people out there than bad.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

19richie66
13 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@dells68 Don't hold your breathe waiting on @Big_Red_Fred. to deliver. He has promised me some may deliveries that it would take two tractor trailer units to bring the :wh: to my house and I am still waiting :unsure:

:naughty:........... :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

• Haha 1

ebinmaine
On 2/8/2018 at 9:40 PM, dells68 said:

I just hate feeling responsible for someone being banned.

Dell - you - are  - not responsible - for someone else being banned, or any other actions of anyone else.... you are responsible for you.

They are responsible for themselves, their actions, their deceptions etc....

Absolutely positively no :no: reason for you to feel bad.

11 hours ago, ACman said:

Dells you did nothing wrong here

:text-yeahthat:

13 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@dells68 Don't hold your breathe waiting on @Big_Red_Fred. to deliver. He has promised me some may deliveries that it would take two tractor trailer units to bring the :wh: to my house and I am still waiting :unsure:

Jim, I don't have the B80 loader he's been on about either.... I think Fred's a "tractor-tease".... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Jerry77

Dell, I am the confrontational type and would take him on in a minute - do the right thing and give it all to Ebay and let them handle it..better for all concerned.:twocents-02cents:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Big_Red_Fred
1 hour ago, Jerry77 said:

Dell, I am the confrontational type and would take him on in a minute - do the right thing and give it all to Ebay and let them handle it..better for all concerned.:twocents-02cents:

Jerry your My kind of Man, i always act first, answer later, guess thats why i had to find a new job at 57 LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jerry77
6 minutes ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Jerry your My kind of Man, i always act first, answer later

Yeah, I've always been quick to confront bullies etc...some didn't turn out too well, but that's still my MO....sounds like we're a pair..in my younger days I thougt I was bulletproof.....now I'm not even waterproof...:handgestures-thumbupright:

Edited by Jerry77
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred
2 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

:naughty:........... :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

Not me, Alex changed his mind ole buddy

1 minute ago, Jerry77 said:

Yeah, I've always been quick to confront bullies etc...some didn't turn out too well, but that's still my MO....sounds like we're a pair...:handgestures-thumbupright:

I hang out with too many Jar Heads & SF guys LOL, we dont give it or take it, even at our ages, once a month meetings at the Marine League barricks, we just need to get out among each other, the Military Changed us all

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred
8 minutes ago, Jerry77 said:

Yeah, I've always been quick to confront bullies etc...some didn't turn out too well, but that's still my MO....sounds like we're a pair..in my younger days I thougt I was bulletproof.....now I'm not even waterproof...:handgestures-thumbupright:

Ericj with the comity at the Big Show is worried im going there looking for the block heads on here who talk bad about me, their safe, as long as they dont get touchy like putting hands on me, then its lights out 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Big_Red_Fred

@dells68 I told my Gal, maybe in for a nice ride, of course she took it wrong, LOL , re explained geese

• Haha 1

dells68

Guess mine is just part of how I've learned to deal with the public with my job.  I get along with most anybody.  Not  many people I don't like.  As long as someone is doing right by their kids, they're ok in my book.  It's when you hurt the little ones physically, emotionally, or through neglect that I lose my cool. No excuse for that:bitch:.  

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred
2 minutes ago, dells68 said:

Guess mine is just part of how I've learned to deal with the public with my job.  I get along with most anybody.  Not  many people I don't like.  As long as someone is doing right by their kids, they're ok in my book.  It's when you hurt the little ones physically, emotionally, or through neglect that I lose my cool. No excuse for that:bitch:.  

Thats the only reason i do this Wheel Horse thing, Keeps me Close to my Oldest Son Farmer Alex, i'm no collector of :wh: , I have a Gun Collection, Winross, Old Chain Saws, Tools out my Wazoo, I have 1, i keep it in my Mothers Shed, Its for my Son & Grand Daughters, i'll be 58 in March & im sure ill see retirement, I dont have to go to Big Show but i'm Going To see Jim , Dick & a Few others, & yes that Red Head is going with , like a Tape Worm, take them every where ;-) 

• Haha 2

dells68

Kids are the reason I teach.  I'm not your conventional teacher.  I pick, aggravate, and let the kids pick back and have very few problems.  Treat people the way you want to be treated and it will get you further in life, not to mention more smiles to the mile!

19richie66
2 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Not me, Alex changed his mind ole buddy

I know big guy! Just razzin’ ...... I have more now than I can handle. It’s all good with me. 

• Like 2

953 nut

Well, it was listed for a week with no bids and now it is back with an asking price of $ 70.93.         :wacko:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

dells68

Saw that.  Darn nice looking tractor.  I just don't feel like dealing with all of the issues I hit trying to purchase it first time.  Seller had $127.50 out of me if he would have not cancelled the transaction.  Seems he just doesn't quite get selling on eBay.

• Sad 1

ebinmaine
48 minutes ago, dells68 said:

....... I just don't feel like dealing with all of the issues I hit trying to purchase it first time.  Seller had $127.50 out of me if he would have not cancelled the transaction.  Seems he just doesn't quite get........ selling.......

I believe you are wise to stay away. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

"Manic-Mechanic"

Hello,

I'll sell ya a rolling tractor for 127.50 and you can put an engine on it, an o'l raider ten-no problem, just say the word and I'll post pictures for ya.......

Oldman

Edited by Oldman
additional information
  • Like 1

WNYPCRepair
7 hours ago, dells68 said:

Saw that.  Darn nice looking tractor.  I just don't feel like dealing with all of the issues I hit trying to purchase it first time.  Seller had $127.50 out of me if he would have not cancelled the transaction.  Seems he just doesn't quite get selling on eBay.

I'm starting to think it is some kind of scam. It just doesn't make sense.

• Like 2

953 nut

I think he is just a first time Ebay seller who is trying to beat Ebay out of their fees. 

• Like 1

"Manic-Mechanic"

could be he's just a dummy.......:deadhorse:

Oldman

• Haha 4

dells68

Stepping back, I think it's just likely that he's new.  Even so, where did that $.93 come from?  Glad I let this one slide by:handgestures-thumbupright:!

• Like 4

"Manic-Mechanic"

He's just a newbie? Could be that as well. You really want another :wh:? I really do have a Raider in need of an engine and TLC.

Oldman

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

JPWH

I sent the seller a message asking if this was the same tractor that was sold a few weeks ago. After about a week I received a reply.

Yep I tried to get more money but it didn't work out. I did not accept the money and returned it to the bidder. If it sells again for that I will take it if not I will pull it.

Edited by JPWH
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1