Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

richmondred01

It appears that #4 the stud hole has been enlarged most likely causing it to wobble. 
What does #2 look like?

i have several complete assemblies PM with any questions.

LandoCommando214
56 minutes ago, richmondred01 said:

It appears that #4 the stud hole has been enlarged most likely causing it to wobble. 
What does #2 look like?

i have several complete assemblies PM with any questions.

#2 looks pretty good. My suspicion is that since #4 was assembled behind #2, instead of in front of it as the diagram shows, it was able to wobble around inside the space because nothing was there to hold it in place. I think i'm going to need one. I really appreciate it. 

Edited by LandoCommando214

Flat Thunder Channel

I mowed lawn with the 704 today.  It was a breeze as usual!  During the ride I noticed the trailing wheels on my mower deck are looking pretty bad.  Does anyone have a good/cheap source for this simple item?  I normally go to Glen's Surplus, but don't really want to take the drive for such a simple part.  

• Like 1

Greentored

Now that it quit monsooning here (12 inches of rain in 10 days) was able to put the 1277 to disc duty in the garden. Even dragged the little 8hp/4 speed out for wagon/mulch duty. That ones for sale.

gar3.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

12Horse Paladin

Well, now, it was done 'yesterday', but....

Might go n blow the garbage outta the nooks n crannies today (there's ALOT!); MAYBE  see if im smart enough to pull the motor...

I really have ALOT to learn; found this out just doing this, lol.

But ill tell you what.

Its kinda cool when you can do most things i have sofar with just a 3/8ths impact n a 1/2" wrench.😉🤣

Just think of all that money wasted on tools.

Lol....NOPE, hahaha.

Y'all have a great day, be safe n GodBless😊

20200531_195011.jpg

20200531_194954.jpg

• Like 8
  • Excellent 1

SylvanLakeWH
3 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Yesterday also but tweaked on my new to me 520. Carb & foot pedal adjustments & added a charger pigtail. Of all the tractors that have been through the stable this one is the first that needed no work! Cleaned out a stall next to her sister....

20200530_151409.jpg

So... Your girl horses have antlers? 4 point by the looks of it... :confusion-confused:

What kinda operation you runnin' there? :ychain:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

WHX??

Good Eye Sylvia … was wondering if any of you eagle eyes were going to spot them! :lol: I should mount them on the roof redneck style!             

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12Horse Paladin
38 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Yesterday also but tweaked on my new to me 520. Carb & foot pedal adjustments & added a charger pigtail. Of all the tractors that have been through the stable this one is the first that needed no work! Cleaned out a stall next to her sister....

20200530_151409.jpg

If i hep with cleaning up your shop n am quiet n stay outta the way, could i just come visit n hang out in it for a few weeks?😊

I could be your mucker, for your herd, n i promise not to eat much, lol.

• Haha 5

Goldnboy

Put a deck on the GT1848  and mowed the first time with it since doing a refresh  and engine swap.

On to the next one B80-8  refresh  to 14Hp and hydraulics...

20200531_144209.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
17 minutes ago, Goldnboy said:

On to the next one B80-8  refresh  to 14Hp and hydraulics

That'll be cool to see. Are you changing to hydro transmission or adding hydraulics with a pump?

Goldnboy
41 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

That'll be cool to see. Are you changing to hydro transmission or adding hydraulics with a pump?

I started a thread but got side tracked but needing a backup  mower before doing the swap  and conversion 

20200308_163849.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12Horse Paladin

Got a aittle farther along...didnt take much; even i newb like me could figure out howto pull it, since most of it was disconnected already when i got it, lol.

...can that bottom...bent piece... on the mule drive be replaced...?

And Clara says hello, All😊

20200601_193116.jpg

20200601_192414.jpg

20200601_183146.jpg

20200601_195616.jpg

Edited by 12Horse Paladin
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

bent piece

Those are replaceable yes but you might very well be able to bend it back with a large bar of some sort

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

JuneBuggyWuggy
On 1/15/2018 at 10:28 AM, Ed Kennell said:

Ok, maybe this will get us back on topic.     Today  I made a safety light and pole for the 312 plow tractor .

IMG_0039.JPG.084969a1b82c8d3a06606472d5551ca3.JPG

I'm new to this. Don't know how start ask a question under my profile. Can somebody tell me how to test the "switching relay" on a 1992 wh 520h or bypass it?

• Like 1

Pullstart
14 minutes ago, JuneBuggyWuggy said:

I'm new to this. Don't know how start ask a question under my profile. Can somebody tell me how to test the "switching relay" on a 1992 wh 520h or bypass it?

:text-welcomeconfetti:

There is an electrical based part of the forum that you might want to start a new post in.  You can explain what is going on and what you’ve accomplished so far, maybe even share some pictures?  :handgestures-thumbupright:

I have no experience with 520’s, but have heard that the 9 pin connector is very vulnerable to corrosion and limits many functions on the machine.

Ed Kennell
49 minutes ago, JuneBuggyWuggy said:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:Wuggy.     You can start a new thread by left clicking on the  "  +create "  at the top of the home page.    Then click on  "  topic" in the drop down.      Then click on the appropriate forum in the select forum drop down.    No need to go to your profile.

squonk
On 6/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, WHX24 said:

20200530_151409.jpg

Judging by the totes and fishin poles, someone has too much stuff! 

squonk
On 5/31/2020 at 8:00 AM, 953 nut said:

Try a little Ospho on the rimes before you think about painting the rims. The Ospho will remove the rust and leave the patina behind. You can find it at Lowe's or anyplace that sells paint.

image.jpeg.408cc3f132605696c88a3102177f92fc.jpeg

Not at our Lowes. :(:angry-tappingfoot: @rjg854

• Sad 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@953 nut thanks for the info , I have never noticed it at my local Lowes before, have to check it out.

Pullstart

Still got it all wrong Mike!  Plough :ROTF: gets dragged to turn dirt, plow pushes things around :teasing-poke:  

• Haha 1

squonk
28 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Still got it all wrong Mike!  Plough :ROTF: gets dragged to turn dirt, plow pushes things around :teasing-poke:  

noun
noun: plough
  1. 1.
    a large farming implement with one or more blades fixed in a frame, drawn by a tractor or by animals and used for cutting furrows in the soil and turning it over, especially to prepare for the planting of seeds.

plow
    /plou/
    See definitions in:
    All

Farming

Yoga

Nautical
    noun

1. 1.
      a large farming implement with one or more blades fixed in a frame, drawn by a tractor or by animals and used for cutting furrows in the soil and turning it over, especially to prepare for the planting of seeds.

Sorry nothing about pushing :):teasing-poke:

Besides I "trademark" plough with my little smilie face :):occasion-xmas:
  • Haha 4