ebinmaine 80,609 #26576 Posted August 13 7 minutes ago, davem1111 said: Is it against the TOS to post this, when it's one of our approved vendors? If so, delete this post. https://www.redoyourhorse.com/wheel-horse-20th-anniversary-banner-3-x-3-ftoot/ Perfect timing Dave. I'm literally right now ordering the 4 footer from Terry! Aaannnddd. Another type of banner. Because why not. My back sliding barn door needs decorations. 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,860 #26577 Posted August 13 9 minutes ago, davem1111 said: Is it against the TOS to post this, when it's one of our approved vendors? If so, delete this post. https://www.redoyourhorse.com/wheel-horse-20th-anniversary-banner-3-x-3-ftoot/ If any one deserves a plug its @Vinylguy . Has helped me out more than once.... 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,860 #26578 Posted August 13 5 minutes ago, ebinmaine said: Perfect timing Dave. I'm literally right now ordering the 4 footer from Terry! Aaannnddd. Another type of banner. Because why not. My back sliding barn door needs decorations. This will require a pic or 2 in the near future 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,609 #26579 Posted August 13 17 minutes ago, sqrlgtr said: This will require a pic or 2 in the near future We have a 10 x 10 pop up that goes to shows. There's a banner around here somewhere for T & E Wheelhorse Stables. Now there'll be two more to accompany that one. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,257 #26580 Posted August 13 The center spindle on my 48"SD took a c#$p while mowing early this spring. I swapped it out with my spare 42SD and used it all summer. Yesterday I dumped my spindle bucket and found a good one. Cleaned , greased and back on the tractor. Picking up the tractor with the hoist really makes it easy to roll the decks under the tractor from the front. 8 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
davem1111 2,346 #26581 Posted August 13 (edited) 50 minutes ago, ebinmaine said: Perfect timing Dave. I'm literally right now ordering the 4 footer from Terry! Aaannnddd. Another type of banner. Because why not. My back sliding barn door needs decorations. Yeah.... funny how that goes. I signed into his site to find that, now I have a 3x3 banner in my cart, a new set of the black patriotic decals for my GT-1848, and a few other misc. items. So much good stuff! (oh, and not the first time I've ordered from Terry...) Edited August 13 by davem1111 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,304 #26582 Posted August 13 Trying to organize my spare tires/wheels, moved some into the new shed this evening. Left all my crummy tires and wheels in my old tarp shed. 6 6 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,609 #26583 Posted August 13 10 minutes ago, Sparky said: organize Looks good! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
702854boy 1,139 #26584 Posted August 14 @Sparky, is this the pair you got from me? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,304 #26585 Posted August 14 48 minutes ago, 702854boy said: @Sparky, is this the pair you got from me? I think the set from you are on the bottom of that stack…but good eye! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
wallfish 20,576 #26586 Posted August 14 2 hours ago, Sparky said: my spare tires/wheels, Hmmm, looks like I need to get down there and do some tire shopping for a great deal on some new skins 2 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,140 #26587 Posted August 14 12 hours ago, Sparky said: organize my spare tires/wheels soooooo, it appears that snowplows are not the only thing you are hoarding. 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
peter lena 10,047 #26588 Posted August 14 @Sparky got those mule drive bearings , cleaned out and regreased ? those 6203 , bearings are cake to upgrade in lube , pete 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
peter lena 10,047 #26589 Posted August 14 @davem1111 you know I just try things , at REPEDITIVE FAILURE AREAS ? what could possibly do ? been doing this for decades , with no failures , that entire pto lever drive set up , just transforms into a , solid / smooth / silent drive , tweaked / enhanced / insured at every stage of hand off , every bearing , seal popped out , wiped out , flush with , carb cleaner , lucas xtra hd green chassis grease ? 550 deg flash point , polyurea rated ( anti sling ) that inner pto cone bearing , also gets a clean out and very light greasing , usually baked in dried out used to be grease , new outer sealed bearing . napa , you have just insured , that , all related movement areas are perfect in function ? think about , smooth / quiet / easy deck lever function , pete 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,304 #26590 Posted August 14 More shed organizing..what kind of idiot has four spare 8 speeds “in-stock” (plus a 4 speed) 2 1 8 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kpinnc 18,939 #26591 Posted August 14 6 minutes ago, Sparky said: More shed organizing..what kind of idiot has four spare 8 speeds “in-stock” Two "idiots" that I know of. Now at least. It was only one before your post. 8 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,609 #26592 Posted August 14 52 minutes ago, Sparky said: spare 8 speeds If ya wanna shed one I'd take it. I don't have a complete usable 8 speed on the shelf. I do have a disassembled one and a spare chassis for a future project. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
cafoose 3,836 #26593 Posted August 14 @Sparky@kpinnc I need a 6 speed for my 953 sickle mower if you wanna part with one Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,304 #26594 Posted August 14 2 minutes ago, cafoose said: @Sparky@kpinnc I need a 6 speed for my 953 sickle mower if you wanna part with one So these are “modern” 8 speeds and I don’t think they are a direct replacement for the old school 6 speed. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sparky-(Admin) 26,304 #26595 Posted August 14 28 minutes ago, ebinmaine said: If ya wanna shed one I'd take it. I don't have a complete usable 8 speed on the shelf. Wish I was going to Jim’s in September… 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,609 #26596 Posted August 14 3 minutes ago, Sparky said: Wish I was going to Jim’s in September… Me too. Cancel your work. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kpinnc 18,939 #26597 Posted August 14 16 minutes ago, Sparky said: So these are “modern” 8 speeds and I don’t think they are a direct replacement for the old school 6 speed. Same here. None of mine are the older version. All 8 pinion diff models from C series and newer. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,140 #26598 Posted August 14 3 hours ago, Sparky said: what kind of idiot has four spare 8 speeds “in-stock” (plus a 4 speed) What the heck, no hydros? I will see your five gear jammers and raise you a couple of 1100 Eatons. One of these days I need to line them up nice and pretty. 1 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
sqrlgtr 3,860 #26599 Posted August 14 2 hours ago, Sparky said: Wish I was going to Jim’s in September… ??? what and where is this Jim's u speak of....? 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,609 #26600 Posted August 14 1 minute ago, sqrlgtr said: ??? what and where is this Jim's u speak of....? The North Berwick Maine Meet n Greet 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites