Ed Kennell

What have you done to your Wheel Horse today?

Stormin
19 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Built a corral for Cindy's 702.  

20200611_183942.jpg

20200611_183950.jpg

We have trouble with kids as well. Also ignorant parents. In the past I've asked what their car number is and where they're parked so I can climb all over it.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

squonk
50 minutes ago, D_Mac said:

Well got some stuff in the mail today. Got this nice spark plug / coil wire from @squonk He was kind enough to send it as a gift. Thanks Mike ! I also got my engine mounts. Replacing the rubber mounts with solid mounts. I havent tried to install them yet because I was busy painting the wheels!. I brushed a coat on first then used spray can to finish. They came out pretty good I guess. I am never happy with any of my painting. I forget the color name but it isnt " WHITE". Its a 10 footer. Looks good from 10 feet away but at 10 feet its a beauty !! Keep you posted on the mounts.

20200612_142004.jpg

20200612_142020.jpg

20200612_141750.jpg

20200612_141811.jpg

I noticed your plug boot had seen better days. I couldn't go more than a year without making a plug wire. I'll grab one of those spacers and next time by drop it in your mail box

• Like 4

D_Mac

lol you dont have to. I never expected the wire, I just figured it was the spacer because we talked about it. You never mentioned the wire. Thank You though.

• Like 1

Tractorhead
4 hours ago, squonk said:

You're getting good at editing! 518109581avatar.gif.f3e7bb9e0d16eeb4639ffb2f55502ce5.gif

One of the main reasons I got rid of the RJ was kids climbing all over it. I would ask the parents nicely  to make sure the kids stayed off and they started verbal assaults including language that hurt my delicate ears. Signs didn't help and neither did ropes. I couldn't enjoy the show while constantly policing the thing. :(

Sadly some parents awakes the impress, they educate their children about the „your’s and mine“ in the Ferrari style.

- with no limits - 

Not a thing that is local, that‘s a Worldwide thing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

ebinmaine
25 minutes ago, Tractorhead said:

that‘s a Worldwide thing

Yes its called Lack of respect

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Sad 1

953 nut
6 hours ago, squonk said:

You're getting good at editing! 518109581avatar.gif.f3e7bb9e0d16eeb4639ffb2f55502ce5.gif

One of the main reasons I got rid of the RJ was kids climbing all over it. I would ask the parents nicely  to make sure the kids stayed off and they started verbal assaults including language that hurt my delicate ears. Signs didn't help and neither did ropes. I couldn't enjoy the show while constantly policing the thing. :(

That is why I bring two to the show, more kids can "play tractor".

1725777320_102_3340(5).JPG.e20bb1461f40ffd4c40b3f5bef575315.JPG989858837_102_3341(3).JPG.04d34a3132cb0bc72246e67e874177a6.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 4

WHX??

Hear ya Richard... even then busted one kid brutally kicking the dash trying to start it.. JD but still... parents standing close but ignorant. :text-imsorry: I Put the hammer down. 

Better news... Kodak moment...my fav tub puller and locked cocked and ready to rock for a mini show! 

20200612_184618.jpg

20200612_173419.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 7

The Tuul Crib

Decided to go cut a trail through my front woods for my daily ride.

Edited by The Tuul Crib

Pullstart
3 hours ago, The Tuul Crib said:

Decided to go cut a trail through my front woods for my daily ride.

The video’s not playing for me...

8ntruck

Just closed the gas shut off on mine today. Used it yesterday to mow and sweep the yards. 

Also got my chain out and plucked the satellite dish out of the lake house lawn.  Much improved view of the lake now.

Was putting tools away in the shed today and noticed a heavy gas smell.  The shut off valve on the gas tank was open :scared-eek:.

Anybody notice my new red title?

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 3

Stormin

Welcome to the membership. :handgestures-thumbup:

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

new red title

NIIIIIICE

• Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the club!

Did they send you the secret handshake, decoder ring and :wh: X-ray vision glasses yet?

:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

953 nut
6 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

notice my new red title?

Looks good in red!                                                                 th?id=OIP.iSuyTpKKHdGKmf0452UEcwAAAA&pid=Api&P=0&w=218&h=172

• Thanks 1

squonk
20 minutes ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the club!

Did they send you the secret handshake, decoder ring and :wh: X-ray vision glasses yet?

:D

I didn't get the glasses! :angry-tappingfoot: :(

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

8ntruck
7 hours ago, squonk said:

I didn't get the glasses! :angry-tappingfoot: :(

The glasses seem to be a recent addition.

I'm also getting a beta test item - a never lost key.  Can't wait to see how that works.

• Haha 3

ebinmaine
3 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

never lost key

They call those a push button starter ?

• Haha 3

echris

Uni-drive cleaning day!
My goal today was to get the rear sheet metal off the 310-8 and hopefully locate the source of the trans noise, figure out why my gas cap is not centered on the seat pan (really a nuisance getting the gas cap off) and give the externals a look-over.

I found a 1/4" set screw with jam nut lodged in the shredded shifter boot. Check the pics below. I know I've seen one of those before, can't remember where it comes from. $1 to whomever identifies where that set screw belongs. Heh heh heh.

I gave the back end a good cleaning, but didn't have any de-greaser, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out. It's certainly a lot cleaner and at least now I can identify any active leaks.

Edited to post pics here instead of Google.

MVIMG_20200613_144340.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_144359.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_152649.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_152653.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_152659.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_162143.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_162154.jpg

MVIMG_20200613_162200.jpg

Edited by echris
  • Like 1

Tractorhead

What a Crazy Dax.

Today Mart‘l stop over and scream in his loudest Voice out of his huge Tractor - STEFAN, COME OUT WE HAVE TO TALK.

i thought oh oh, maybe not a good Sign, i have heard he stops the Cows and want to rent his Land.
I feared he want‘s my little Land back, but than i see his daughter was at him and i wonder what happen.

Ya told me ya want a bit more space, nooooow My daughter meant we shall make a Gentleman agreement.

I asked what kind of agreement ?

Nooooow i Need my time in the forrest and i‘m tyred to mow this Area, 

here and along the House and you do it on your side continousely and clean.
I have also heared you be realy upright and help others without any questions, even a Valley ahead.
- i like that, that is the right spirit, so that‘s the reason i‘m here.

Ok, listen, i wanna offer you, if you mow that for me you can have the whole Area where the Tree stay‘s for your purpose free of charge.
This area have about 100 squaremeters  - you can use it for whatever you want do with it.

77E0DD43-7415-455A-9E28-48999C347C01.jpeg.33acadc64844a7514e81a72283cf0d24.jpeg

Plow, seed potatoes, garlic, flowers or even pumpkins or just simply mow it.

you just have to mow the Way’s to my house and between the two sheds - did we have a Deal???
And in about 2 years i clean an bigger area of 70 squaremeters in the front Shed if you like.
The cost is (really cheap price) for you.

What a question, yes!

The area appears smaller on the pict than it really is.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 4

echris

Lube for the WH and lube for the soul. What could be better?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

echris

I love your playing card trick! And if you want to be completely sure no paint gets on the tires, give em a good coat of grease before you stick the cards in. After the paint cures, wipe the grease off. No paint.

• Like 3