WHX??

We got it made here!

RedRanger

Agree this site is super user friendly and member friendly as well.

I've recently joined a few other sites for Cub Cadet hobbyists and some of those guys are just xxxholes.

The members here are just awesome.

• Like 6

953 nut

Well said Jim.     :text-yeahthat:   There are all sorts of worthless sites on the internet. We are blessed with conscientious Moderators who keep us straight and Karl has done a great job of building and maintaining the site for us. All of us benefit from the combined wisdom and humor of this group; wonderful.  :thanks:

• Like 8

Stormin

I agree with all the above. Also though I haven't met any of you lads on the other side of the pond, I feel  I've made some new friends. :UK:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Only forum I belong to for all the reasons noted above. So much garbage out there it is a pleasure to peruse this site...Great group of folks...

:twocents-02cents:

• Like 5

WHX??

Yes Sylvan great bunch here ....don't anyone get me wrong that I am trying to bash other forums... I am well aware that other fellas here have other hobbies and interests. .. Atvs, boats, snomos, wood working, off road, Jeeps, trucks which is great... the list is endless. RS has just got them beat hands down as far as site layout and ease to communicate. They all offer a small fee much like here to become a "supporter" but yet the ads and the gibberish don't go away. Think I'll stick with my horses! :wh:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2