Looking for some collectors here in Belgium.. I am from Pennsylvania but have been living here in Brussels for 3 years.. I have my Collection back in Pa. but I am looking to ad to it with things from here.

:WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.ec85a85c4c334a846eabdd8042f72788.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.26cf1c90afc23e8db14c17afb3f3567a.png

:WRS:        We have a few members in Belgium, go to the member map and send a PM to each of them as an introduction and see what comes of it.

Thanks.. I go to flea markets every weekend hoping that i find something Wheel Horse related .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bizzo15
      For sale is my good condition tall chute snow thrower for the classic garden tractors(300,400,500)  Sold my last classic and only have an Xi so it's time for this to go.  Only trades I'm interested in would be for Xi attachments.

Thanks,

• By Whnewone
      Ok folks I can't say enough about Wheel Horse and More. They helped me get the correct parts I needed. Great customer service and with fast shipping. I will be checking there website for parts I need, if they have it will buy from them. Check them out their fantastic people to work with!!!!!!!
    • By ateleng
      Looking for the following parts for a Wheel Horse Snow Blower attachment to a C-161:
      The model number is 06-42ST01-10029
      The serial or code number is 9095
      Parts I am looking for are:
      Shaft WH #28 (Toro # 103526) and the bearings for both ends of that shaft.
      All replies welcome.  Thank you.

• By Nick FFD 49
      1974 8 with plow and brackets ... rebuilt motor clear coated over the Patina new seat ,runs great ...battery weak but a certain show winner