608KEB

I tried to downsize

HorseFixer

Did ya get it back at a cheaper price? Or was he a friend?

953 nut
24 minutes ago, 608KEB said:

The war dept. :bitch:told him him he had to chose between a motorcycle or the WH.

Image result for them's fightin words

• Like 5

Shynon

I like the heading "I tried to downsize":ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

608KEB

I bought it back for $30.00 less. He put a new solenoid  and starter on it. The solenoid just needed to be cleaned up. The starter that was on it was new. Now I have 2 new starters. The original  starter also worked fine from the original owner. I'm going to put the original  starter back on and add a hour meter. :banana-linedance:

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

Good for You!!!!

my new toy
On 4/16/2017 at 4:14 PM, HorseFixer said:

Did ya get it back at a cheaper price? Or was he a friend?

I understand your problem/ how come they never say one has to go me or the WH

my new toy

Because they know the answer////////// 

• Haha 1

608KEB
18 hours ago, my new toy said:

Because they know the answer////////// 

I haven't  bought any Garden Tractors  in more than 3 1/2 years. I still Love the Wheel Horse's.  I was running out of room. 

• Sad 1

ebinmaine

I'm pretty happy about the fact that the "War Dept" here now has two of her own in the herd...

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

wallfish
On 4/16/2017 at 4:05 PM, 608KEB said:

The war dept. :bitch:told him him he had to chose between a motorcycle or the WH

No problem honey. Here's your new push mower and snow shovel. It's so wonderful you decided to take on these chores.  I'm going for a long ride with my extra time. Luv you!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

WHX??

I know yer sitting on a couple of LSE's should you really wanna downsize 608... :lol:

• Like 1

608KEB
32 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

I know yer sitting on a couple of LSE's should you really wanna downsize 608... :lol:

I have one WH LSE. #143. 398 hours. I'm not looking to downsize anymore.  I just wanna keep what I have. When I bought the LSE, I also picked up a 1995 520H with 92 hours. I just cleaned the carburetor  a couple of weeks ago!   They both run excellent.  I felt guilty about using both tractors. So I put

them on a shelf for now.

608KEB
39 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

:text-bump:

• Haha 1

RandyLittrell
On 1/11/2019 at 5:03 PM, ebinmaine said:

I'm pretty happy about the fact that the "War Dept" here now has two of her own in the herd...

Ya just gotta rub it in, don't ya!!:ranting:

Randy

• Haha 2

WHX??

Older thread I see 608 but should you feel the need to downsize anymore call me first .. we have a duty to keep horses from crossing state lines ya know! :lol: Side's  you keep ticking me off by not coming to my plow day I may have to low ball ya! :ychain:

• Haha 1

Shynon
7 minutes ago, WHX21 said:

should you feel the need to downsize anymore call me first

Don't you need to call someone else????? That's downsizing :ychain:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

608KEB
On 1/15/2019 at 7:49 PM, WHX21 said:

Older thread I see 608 but should you feel the need to downsize anymore call me first .. we have a duty to keep horses from crossing state lines ya know! :lol: Side's  you keep ticking me off by not coming to my plow day I may have to low ball ya! :ychain:

I'd like to come to your plow day. But, I organic grain farm and am busy plowing and spreading chicken poop! I hope you get over it.:D

• Haha 1

Pullstart
On 1/15/2019 at 8:49 PM, WHX21 said:

6 hours ago, 608KEB said:

I'd like to come to your plow day. But, I organic grain farm and am busy plowing and spreading chicken poop! I hope you get over it.:D

Hey Jim!  Sounds like the local ‘608 needs some organized plowing visits!  How bout you wrangle up a team a’ horses and make a hit on his field!  I’m sure you’ve got some tractor mafia connections to make that happen, eh?

• Haha 2