Bttatro

Winterized

Bttatro

Well,  it seems today was the day to get the horses ready for winter.  Aside from putting on the blower and cab, I also replaced the idler pulley on the deck. 

No wishing for s#@w, but bring it on! 

20161112_142914.jpg

20161112_142925.jpg

20161112_142941.jpg

Edited by Bttatro
  • Like 1

Retired Wrencher

Bttatro  Looks like you are ready for what ever old man winter brings your way.

• Like 1

elliot ness

Let the snow begin !        :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:blink:  

:think:   :angry-nono:

:text-thankyoublue:

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

It will be here before we know it. Sooner for you than me at your Lattitude. You look ready.

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

being on the coast, I guess I will have a bit more time. Your ready for battle.

Glenn

• Like 1

Tankman

Don't use a blower but, ready for the white, cold, wet, blowing junque. Went and picked up hot cocoa for the grandsons. :handgestures-thumbupright:

416-414-Plows.jpg

Christian_Plowing.jpg

Snowblower+Harleys.jpg

Edited by Tankman
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bttatro
      By Bttatro
      So I used my snow thrower all winter on my c141 and it was fine until the last two snow falls.  Now the wheeled caster that adjusts the height will not stay in the position I want and I find myself pulling back on the implement lift to keep the thrower at the proper height. 

I don't see where the tension on that wheeled caster could be adjusted.

Please help
    • Stuart
      By Stuart
      I am giviing my Wheel Horse some long over due attention. It was stored after developing some spectacular somewhat frightening backfires. I have purchased a new carb and removed the head to clean away the heavy carbon deposites. Ground the valves and reset the the valve clearances. Prior to adding fuel , I performed a compression test which resulted in virtually no compression whatsoever, upon removing the head and inspecting the valves , I am mystified to why the exhaust valves opens a little on the compresion stroke ? Increasing the valve clearance to 0.050" prevents this occuring, raises the compression to 50 PSI, but the starter motor finds this dificult to cope (still not add fuel yet). I cannot work out why the cam should wear in this way ? So there must be another explanation but other than some sort of decompresion reason I can not think of one. Any guidence on this subject will be much appreciated, I am based in the UK and I am sure there are other owners of such machines but I do not know of any. ps. I am purchasing parts from the USA.