Steiny

312-8

Steiny

What can be done bout throttle cable sticking when it get below freezing

1995 520H+96+97

On my 520H, the throttle cable ran down to engine mounting bolt, then up to carburetor.

I moved it to the top of the engine.:greetings-clappingyellow:

Jerry77

I had the same trouble with my 312-8 ...shot plenty of  P-B blaster down it where it goes up to the carb -did this each fall and it seemed to help ..  The blaster is great to use on electrical components too..like the light switch on door jambs etc..:twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

Hossenfeffa

Mine had the same issue the first winter I had it. The best solution is to remove the cable, take it inside where it is warm, hang it up and let it drain. I was very suprised at the amount of water that came out of that thing. Lubed it up, re-installed it, problem solved.

doc724

Don't wash your tractor in the fall :-)

• Like 1