suburbanrider

H60 motor

suburbanrider

Hi fellas

I have a WH 1-2631 with a blown engine and im looking for a replacement

Motor is a tec H60-751176

I cant find any on ebay.  Where do you suggest I can look?

I live in the Cleveland, OH area

Thanks

roadapples

Sorry I can`t help with the engine, but     :WRS:

Edited by roadapples

pfrederi

Model number should be H60-75117H  (not ending in a 6)  Look for H or HH60 do not be as concerned about the model number.  More important is size and length of crankshaft and that it have electric start.  Several here have repowered with $100 predator engine from Harbor Freight.

KC9KAS

@gawald has a 7 hp H70 for sale.

Oh, @suburbanrider :WRS:

• Like 2

pfrederi

The motor for sale in the classifieds here is an HH70 (based on his description).  That is the motor we put on my 1967 Lawn Ranger many years ago.  It is a perfect fit.  The ad doesn't state what diameter the crankshaft is.  If it is only 3/4" there is an adapter for sale on ebay that will make it 1" to fit your drive pulley.

Ohwheelhorse

I have two lawn rangers for sale both with h60 motors. And I live about 45 minutes from Cleveland. Get in touch with me. They are both in the classifieds section under "selling my horses"

suburbanrider

Ok. I will check them out and get back to you tomorrow. 

Thanks!

doug

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• suburbanrider
      By suburbanrider
      Question...

I just purchased a vintage Wheel Horse Lawn Ranger and I was mowing the yard.  Towards the end, motor started smoking a bit underneath the engine and then shut off.  Now it wont start.  I started trouble shooting and I found out there was barely any oil in it.  Drained the oil and maybe 1 cup of oil came out.  I put new oil in and after about 2 pints, it started to leak at the connection from the drain valve to the motor (towards the rider).  I see that the connection is loose, so now I have to take the battery out and try to tighten the connection between the drain elbow and the motor.

Also, after putting the oil in it, I tried to start and the motor spins, but thats all.  I dont hear any engine compression sounds.  I just hear the sound of the motor rotation (kinda hard to explain, but i hope you get the idea).  It seems like there is possibly no compression.  Im not sure though.  Ive never dealt with a compression issue.

Im guessing the motor isnt seized since it turns with the electric start and the pull cord.

Spark plug replaced and sparks and I removed the fuel line to the carb and gas was flowing so im guessing the problem isnt either of these issues

Is the motor destroyed after automatically shutting off with no oil?

What can I do?

thanks
    • suburbanrider
      By suburbanrider
      Im looking for an ignition swich to start my lawn ranger 12631.  One of the prongs broke off whre the wires connect to the switch.  I cant find the part # or where to purchase.  I currently touch 2 wires to the battery to start

I have the original key and switch.  It would be nice to have an original switch, but a new replacement will do

Thanks!