Sign in to follow this  
TT

Ben.......

TT

Your avatar is the same as Sparky's now...... :D

CHARGER9AUTO

Your avatar is the same as Sparky's now...... :D

Terry, I will remove it and put one of my tractor avatars in the Wheel Horse forum profile . Ben :P

combatmp29r

Ben, I don't think Terry was saying you had to change it, just confused him at first.

CHARGER9AUTO

Ben, I don't think Terry was saying you had to change it, just confused him at first.

Joel, I hate to have feud with Mike (Sparky) with the same Wheel Horse avatar . Ben :D

combatmp29r

I can understand that :D

T-Mo

Of course I can't speak for Mike, but I don't think he would be offended. :D

nylyon

Now, I could understand if you used a picture of Mike.... now thems be feuding avatars :D

TT

Sorry, folks......

After "running around" on here for the last month like I've been doing, I've come to identify the poster more quickly by the avatar than any other way. It's kind of like putting a "face" with a name, without actually looking at the name. :D

If you don't think that everyone having the same face would be confusing, (Lord, I apologize in advance) just look at a Chinese family portrait. :P

• Like 1

Sparky

Thanks Ben

Mike.....

Rollerman

Terry "Hawkeye" I won't take offense to that this time...I know you wouldn't guess with a name like Stephen...but I'm Chinese....aww just kiddin. :D

TT

When I told the wife what I was typing, she didn't think that was such a good idea. (I told her I apologized IN ADVANCE!)

I also told her I was certain it wouldn't offend too many of the Wheel Horse owners from China that are Redsquare members. :D

T-Mo

Now let's not get to politically correct here. :P Are there Wheel Horses in China? :(

And I agree with TT (Hawkeye) here. I also usually see the avatar first - how else are we going to tell the Terrys apart. :D

TT

Terry "Hawkeye" I won't take offense to that this time...I know you wouldn't guess with a name like Stephen...but I'm Chinese....aww just kiddin. :eusa-whistle:

605px-Hawk_eye.jpg

This make you laugh long time. :wacko:

CHARGER9AUTO

Thanks Ben

Mike.....

Your Welcome Mike . Ben........

CasualObserver

:( Are there Wheel Horses in China? :P

I :( Terry, but I reckon, you give them a few days and they'll copy one and put lead paint on it for you! :D

combatmp29r

I heard that!!!! Sent half my sond Thomas the Train stuff back over the summer. Hard to explain to a 3yr old why you gotta take the toys he plays with every day :D