maxiblue

Cheap ramps for cheap trailer

maxiblue

Hello all:

Latest up date for my cheap trailer I made a set of aluminum ramps. Trailer cost me $300, tires with mounting was $150,small stuff was $40, recessed hangars $16, and registration $53 gave me a total of $559 in the trailer. every thing else in the trailer came from stuff I had on my shelf. Now I needed long and lighter ramps so I made then out of aluminum only thing I bought was a sheet of diamond plate of 16 gage aluminum at $40, everything else I had in stock (lol).   

newramps2.JPG

rampstrailer3.JPG

rampstrailer2.JPG

newramps1.JPG

• Like 6

AMC RULES

The AMC ralley rims really set it off...

just need those volcano center caps now.

stevasaurus

That is looking real nice Blue.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

DougC

Nice work! Now you can :wh: where ever you wanna go!   :handgestures-thumbupright:

elcamino/wheelhorse

@maxiblue Very nice outfit. Can I get your complete address so I can go 5 finger discount shopping in your garage. If you got all the stuff you made from parts that were laying around, there has to be some great stuff to go thru. I won't go in your house , but the rest of your property would be fair game.:ph34r:

857 horse

Jim is on to somthing...Maxi...........your lookin pretty good !!!!!!!

squonk
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@maxiblue Very nice outfit. Can I get your complete address so I can go 5 finger discount shopping in your garage. If you got all the stuff you made from parts that were laying around, there has to be some great stuff to go thru. I won't go in your house , but the rest of your property would be fair game.:ph34r:

Maybe you can find the missing snow plow doo- hickey! :)

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk That do hickey has grown legs and run away. The magnet on the stick turned up nuts, bolts , broken drill bits, but no do hickey. Being retired it give me something do in the morning before it hits 90 degrees down here.

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

Nice job!