T-Mo

Harley and the Davidsons

T-Mo

This was a 3 part mini-series on the Discovery channel that ended last night.  I'm not sure how factual it is, but it's interesting. I dvr'd it and watch the first episode and on the second episiode.

I wish they would do one on John Deere and the Ponds.  Both, to me, would be interesting, but I don't know how well the average viewer would like it.  Harley Davidson has such a great following, that made sense, and probably John Deere would gather interest from the general public, but Wheel Horse and the Ponds may not.  Go figure.

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Kinda interesting...seeing all the vintage iron...period correct dress, and settings.

Curious too...how much is factual. 

Could you imagine, with Indian being back into production...

if they sued 'em again now, what would happen?

• Like 1

WHX??

Dang it I missed it.. have to check the listings to see if it airs again!

ACman

@WHX7 Velocity  channel is going to air the series starting at noon on Sunday the 11'th . Hope you have Velocity channel !

• Like 2

T-Mo

Velocity if part of the Discovery channel chain, and is in High Def.  I like to watch it as they have great car shows, like Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars, etc.

• Like 2

Walt

Watched all 3 nights and I did enjoy. My only thought last was they over loaded last night with commercials, guess that's what happens when your light on airing them first couple of nights.

• Like 4

WHX??
2 hours ago, ACman said:

Hope you have Velocity channel

The way Direct  rapes me for cable these days I should have!

2 hours ago, ACman said:

noon on Sunday the 11'th

oh crap the Packers play then and I don't have a dvr....may have to bust out the vcr out of mothballs:lol:

• Like 1

DougC
11 minutes ago, WHX7 said:

The way Direct  rapes me for cable these days I should have!

oh crap the Packers play then and I don't have a dvr....may have to bust out the vcr out of mothballs:lol:

I still use 2 vcr's on 2 older analog tuner tv's with Obama's $10 digital to analog external tuners I bought with those coupons you could send for and dread the day they start eating tapes.  :lol:

I got rid of Direct about 8 years ago when they double billed me for a month and would not even discuss their mistake...... Good riddance!!!   :bitch:

ACman

Direct is channel 281 for Velocity , and yes they're high on price . But then I talk to people who switched . They don't have the as many channels and now that their 2yr contract is up prices are going up too . So they're switching back . I guess you have to play their games .

Abe01
15 hours ago, DougC said:

I still use 2 vcr's on 2 older analog tuner tv's with Obama's $10 digital to analog external tuners I bought with those coupons you could send for and dread the day they start eating tapes.  :lol:

I got rid of Direct about 8 years ago when they double billed me for a month and would not even discuss their mistake...... Good riddance!!!   :bitch:

We all have internet, hulu is great! The only show I like to watch but can't is the walking dead the rest are pretty much all on hulu and for I think 8 bucks a month I watch the shows I want when I want mostly with no conercials......and let's be honest I grew up in the digital age, I still get to watch the walking dead.....it's just SLIGHTLY less than leagal strictly speaking lol.

RedRanger
22 hours ago, Walt said:

Watched all 3 nights and I did enjoy. My only thought last was they over loaded last night with commercials, guess that's what happens when your light on airing them first couple of nights.

Agreed.

3rd night had double the commercials of the first two episodes.  Annoying.  Seemed like every 10 minutes.

Good thing I dvr'd it and skipped through them.

The makeup was also annoying on the actors in the 3rd episode.  They looked like wax figures.

Other than that, an enjoyable and entertaining show.

• Like 1

WHX??
On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, ACman said:

Velocity  channel is going to air the series starting at noon on Sunday the 11'th . Hope you have Velocity channel

Thanks for the channel check Jeff @ACman says its on at 11 am just before the Pack ...got it auto tuned!

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 1:00 PM, T-Mo said:

I like to watch it as they have great car shows, like Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic Cars, etc.

Watched a little last night & they do have some cool car programs... maybe we should come up with a horse hunting program ...no really don't laugh..... it would be about us clowns when we're out tracking down leads on the whereabouts of a nice C series and dealing with PO's & CL crazies....:lol: 

• Like 1