DougC

A RED NECKS BEST FRIEND

DougC

Besides driving the tractor on the highway,  the most useful and enjoyable thing a party hardy red neck  can do is get the ironing board that we all have stored in the closet behind the 12 gauge double barrel shotgun out and get it ready for the holidays.......  :occasion-independenceday:   :occasion-happyhalloween:   :confusion-confused:no turkey emoticons???  :text-merryxmas:   :text-happynewyear:   

Here are just a few ideas.......

384a92f9890501b17506cd62d3cacee1.jpg

ironing board bar.jpg

ironing board.jpg

64528275849962453_1382277884.jpg I always ask the relatives to bring their own ironing boards and beer and sleeping bags, bed roll or cot as well. 

The out house is always fully stocked with Sears and JC Penney catalogs. 

And if the indians set the telephone poles on fire, get ready for a great old time!!!   Bring the camera!

Edited by DougC
  • Like 7

elcamino/wheelhorse

You forgot about using the ironing board as a platform to stand on when a chair is too short.

• Like 3

DougC

Our family uses the encyclopedia Britannica stacked up and saves the ironing boards for the possum and noodle casserole.....:)

• Like 3

squonk
14 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

You forgot about using the ironing board as a platform to stand on when a chair is too short.

That only works if you put the chair on top of the board! It doesn't work the other way around! :rolleyes: :) :banana-dreads:

• Like 4

953 nut
1 hour ago, DougC said:

out house is always fully stocked with Sears and JC Penney catalogs. 

On line catalogs;    desk top,  lap top,  I pad or Smart phone?   That could be messy! :ychain:

• Like 7

squonk

Richard! :angry-nono: :)

• Like 2

stevasaurus

HAPPY SEPTEMBER EVERYONE. 

Image result for funny september

• Like 5

Wishin4a416

Always kept an all metal one at camp for a Fillet table. Worked great except for the really big ones.

• Like 1

DougC

The all metal ironing board top makes a super fast toboggan for winter fun and broken bones! No control or steering at all.....

What red neck would't be proud to be seen flying down a snow covered hill passing all the guys sliding down on  old car hoods!!! :woohoo::banana-skier:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

@DougC  So that is why you built your house on the only hill in Iowa.  :)

• Like 3

DougC

Yup Steve.... A bunch of beer drunk red necks going what seems to be 50mph down a steep Iowa snow packed hill on metal Turtle waxed ironing board tops,  out of control heading straight for the timber at the bottom of the hill screaming   WATCH THIS!!!   

I'll call ya with the date and time once we get a good snow pack. I have extra ironing boards and plenty of Bactine and Band-aids and beer!!!!   :woohoo:

bactine.jpg

band-aid.jpg

beer can.jpg

• Like 4

stevasaurus

I just happened to have my very own ironing board.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

squonk

Gotta get a couple of those apartment size mini boards and tie them together like a pontoon boat. Car hoods are ok but you better cut the latch off so you don't get something caught in it when you fly off! :)

• Like 3

JimD
59 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

I just happened to have my very own ironing board.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

You also have your very own bum hip.. :ROTF:

• Like 2

squonk

We can make a snow flyer out of that ladder too! :banana-jumprope:

• Like 1

ohiofarmer

We don't need no stinkin' catalogs in our outhouse. We use corncobs. After some complaints from our guests, we were forced to print some signs that state the proper use of the corncobs.

1. On the first wipe, use a RED corn cob. You can go with or against the grain, but against the grain get's 'er done faster

2. Now use a WHITE corn cob to see if you need to use another RED corn cob

3, The hand sanitizer provided for your convenience is NOT to be used with the corncobs. We had a city slicker do that last year and his exit from the outhouse put Usain Bolt to shame :wacko:

• Like 2