857 horse

Wheel Horse Show 2016 childs 2T shirt......

857 horse

Hi guys......i have 2 grand sons,,,,,,,,So,,,,i bought 2  size 2 T   tee shirts ,,,One for each......( At THE BIG SHOW )

Well,,,,,,,one fits great.....(No not on me) ,,,,,,,the other grand child,,,same age....wont go over his head

So..........I wanna give the 2nd shirt to a Good Grand Pa....So   just slip it over a Grandsons head

Just drop me a PM,,,,,,,,It wasnt free...and shipping isnt free.....and We dont want $$$$

But a PIC  of the Lucky fella on Grandpa's knee....

First to post on this thread gets it !!!!!! Not in a PM....everyone wants to see who got it !!!!!

I will respond in a PM for your address............

Stay safe........................Howard 857 Horse in VA

fat tire fridays 006.JPG

fat tire fridays 004.JPG

fat tire fridays 012.JPG

Edited by 857 horse
you dont get the tractor...She's tanning ..lololo
  • Like 4

russellmc301

what do you get for being first poster? a shirt? 

:text-coolphotos:

Edited by russellmc301

857 horse
4 minutes ago, russellmc301 said:

what do you get for being first poster? a shirt? 

:text-coolphotos:

russell,if you have a granddaughter or son   that fits a 2 T shirt..............its his or hers....free.....

russellmc301

well i'm even close to being old enough to have a kid so that surly rules out grand kid.:ROTF: 

the next poster can have it since knowone in my family is small enough to where it.:text-thankyouyellow: for the niceness of giving it away :bow-blue:

i was confused on what the post was for.

• Like 1

Racinbob

Howard, you are a real piece of work. I mean that in the very best of ways. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

857 horse
9 hours ago, Racinbob said:

Howard, you are a real piece of work. I mean that in the very best of ways. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Bob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The only difference in the boys is their toys,,,,,We get to see everyone once a year for a few days,,,,I like the idea of ID'ing friends...

Heck....nothing like a big sand box and a bunch of tractors,,,,

Matching shirts,,,,,,,,,name tags,,,,,,,,,,,   Just like an Adult Daycare Center....50 years later.....till playing with Toys..          There is one of these waiting for Racin Bob and Mrs Racin......you have to bring a lanyard...But i think Glenn sells them at the show...........

and thank you,,,,,,,,,,,wife says im still a work in progress  .. lololol

Pals                 Howard857 Horse in VA

BIG SHOW PICS 009.JPG

Edited by 857 horse
  • Like 1

ACman

Howard , this shirt should fit this little guy , if not her for next years show  :) ! That's ACcuz giving them a ride around the show .

image.jpeg

Edited by ACman
  • Like 4

857 horse

A/C  .......good eyes..........if you can get it to them...i will send it to you.....if they drop it themselves in this thread...

It will be theirs......All i will need is an address......Let them know its a 2T ......................

I will also drop 2 badges in the package,,,,,,,,,,,,one for the new shirt owner and one for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY SAFE,,,,

Howard 857 Horse in VA

• Like 2

857 horse

Well people ,We have 2 winners....................A/C Man has a niece and nephew that fit the bill and the Shirt......So,,,,this new shirt will be heading his was first of the week..............We will get a great pic of one of them in it......Right Jeff ????    lolololool

I was ask about The Mash pole......Somthin about using 220 volt....................

What did AMC RULZ start???  talk soon..................

BIG SHOW PICS 004.JPG

BIG SHOW PICS 001.JPG

• Like 3

squonk

HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started to go on a diet to fit the shirt!!!!! Oh well. I didn't think I could do it anyway! :)

Howard YOU HAVE TO stay at the Comfort Inn next year with us. If you don't, we're gonna sneak over to where you are and roll you out into the road in the middle of the night! :auto-swerve:

2008_0805STEVE50082.thumb.JPG.791a36fd0c3a05d5ae81afbb88e0d9e2.JPG

2008_0805STEVE50069.thumb.JPG.001c9b32d4282d4a4d25f1242e5a50d4.JPG.908ec297c2b2d7030fc8d2d4ada58de0.JPG

Edited by squonk
  • Like 3

ACman

Thanks for the shirt Howard :thumbs2: , it'll get some use this year for sure . The kids had a blast at the show this year , and are ready for next year .

Oh the teeter totter , there was no way I was going to give up on that. :snooty: . Wonder how many people got pics ! All I heard was don't move , I want a picture . 

Thats my white tent all the way down at the other end , if you look right behind my back . Not next year though , I plan on moving in with the rest of you crazy guys , if that's alright . I'll be setting up on Thursday morning , leaving my trackchair out in the open with a sign for free test drives . That way I hopefully can get around , and catch some early deals .

:thanks: again for your kind jester !   

• Like 1

857 horse

AC MAN ,,,,,,Next year.....you got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Front row seats,,,,,tents.....tractors....Hot wheels W/Chairs,,,,skip the wheels ,,,,,( Tank Treads...)

It will be a 1 stop,,3 ring circus....and NO COVER CHARGE !!!!!!!   We have it all.............if we dont we bring it next year !!!!!!

Jeff ,,you do realize,,,near the first turn ,,there is a,,,( How do i say this? )   a select dozen or 2,,,,,that try not to display the crazys...lollolool

Fun is how is starts....then it unfolds from there............

If you dont believe it....as the Squonk,,,,,,but he may confess to nuttin !!!!!!

:banana-dreads::banana-dreads::banana-dreads::banana-rock::banana-rock::banana-wrench::banana-wrench:

• Like 1

squonk

The fun started about 4:00 PM when I rolled into Chambersburg! :banana-linedance::ROTF:

• Like 1

ACman

Proud owner of the the Big Show tee-shirt . Thanks @857 horse she really enjoying it !

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2