Bigfish

New pole barn colors.

DougC

Your :wh: are gonna love their new home! Looks like your collection will be growing in the near future. FILL'ER UP Bigfish!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

KC9KAS

Nice WH garage!

What size pole barn you building?

My 30' X 40' is too small!

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:           Looks like you have lots of room to add on as the herd grows.       :ychain:

Bigfish

Mine isnt that big. Its only 30x24x10. Any bigger and the cost to heat and cool is out of my budget for a play house. I went ductless heat pump. I looked at alt fuel furnaces but i dont have the time to load a hopper, stock wood, remember to fill a pig or buy and store pellets. I wanted push button and done. If it gets real cold and the heat pump cant keep up I have an artic stove for aux heat, burns almost anything. Thats last ditch. In the 20 below weather a few years ago the heatpump alone kept the house at 60 and emergency heat made the 8 degree difference to 68. The other thing is im only keeping the cream of my finds. I trade out and up almost monthly. So at the moment i dont expect to have more that 10 horses. If I get more I can add a lean to. If I fill past that? Well, im probaby past my 8yrs at this house and im moving anyway. Lol

stevebo

VERY nice !! Good color choices as well.