Phatboy

My Best friend i ever had could use some prayers..

Phatboy

Guys about 13 years ago i rescued a little jack russell named Gordan he was badly abused and needed a good home ,,i saw him on tv and went straight up to shelter about a Hour from my house a saved him,, from the very first day i got him he claimed "Me" as his own , wouldnt let anyone to close to me without a little snarl,, even my wife lol , protected me so she wouldnt kill me in my sleep lol,, but back to his story threw thick and thin no matter where i went he was by my side ,,and if i couldnt take him i wouldnt go,, well Gordan is in a serious fight for his life right now ,and in the last 24hrs i dont think i've stopped crying longer than 5 minutes.. His Heart is starting to give out on him ,, and is filling with fluid,, he is in the hospital and getting "IV" drugs to try and remove the water so we can treat his failing heart And maybe give us some more time together.. I am in tears as i write this and hoping when you all drop to your knees tonight to thank the lord for all he has givin us , that you might ask him to please help Gordan and give us some more time together ,, i love this little guy more than life itself amd would do anything to have more time together,, so if you could Help me with this i would be eternally greatful ,, thank you all in advance and God bless you...

image.jpeg

Edited by Phatboy

AMC RULES

God speed on your recovery Gordan.  :pray:

• Like 2

N3PUY

I know how attached you can get to a pet.  My cat came in all bloody one day in March.   No signs of a fight or hit by a car.   To the vet we went.  I couldn't take it when the vet showed me the Xrays.  (shotgun pellets)   When someone would ask what happened to her I couldn't reply without tears.  She's 99% better now and never wanders off toward the suspected neighbor's.  

IMG_0325 (800x600).jpg

Edited by N3PUY
  • Like 1

ACman

Prayers sent Phatboy , for and your little companion Gordon . Pet are the hardest, because all they do is give love back .

• Like 2

Racinbob

Our prayers are with you and Gordon. I truly understand the love for our furry little critters.. 

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

I hope that Vet can help Gordon. It is hard to deal with pets when they are ill , since they can not tell you where it hurts. 

• Like 1

limited12

Prayers sent

AMC RULES

IMG_0325 (800x600).jpg

What can you say here, except...

some people just SUCK!!!   :angry-screaming:

• Like 4

857 horse
54 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I hope that Vet can help Gordon. It is hard to deal with pets when they are ill , since they can not tell you where it hurts. 

Thank-you Jim.the words i was reaching for.....

Gorden...God speed.....

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Prayers for you and your "best friend" pet.

We become very attached to our pets...We lost a family Toy Rat Terrier a little over a year ago.

Everyone in the family still talks and thinks about "Boomer"

• Like 1

stevebo

Hope he gets better. Prayers go out. 

• Like 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Adam, I am so so sorry for you. Been through this myself over the years. I will pray hard as I can. I am a shoulder for you to lean on friend.

Glenn

rmaynard

I will keep both of you in my thoughts. I have had to deal with losing 2 of my pets within the last year. It's not easy to see them sick or in pain. Hope all goes well for you both.

russellmc301

sent them up with my best friend waiting for his bone back.

i love my dog and i understand we got him from the pound and our lives would be to different without them.

Ken B

I know exactly how you are feeling, thoughts and prayers to you and Gordan. I've had quite a few dogs over the yrs. Every once in a while we are blessed when that extra special pooch comes into our life. Roughly 25 yrs. ago this little guy came into my life when I spotted him at a pound on my way to work early one morning. I can remember pulling into the pound lot to secure something that was rattling in the van and I heard some whining.. I walked up to the cages and there he was. I can remember asking him how in the world did you wind up in here, I can still recall him cocking his head as if he was saying beats me but I don't wanna be here. i promised him I'd be back later to bust him out and I did. I really don't know his exact age when I got him but Ole Archie went EVERYWHERE with me for the next 15 yrs. If i was out and about Archie was right there along with me, no leash required...Everyone in my neighborhood knew Archie by name, the friendliest little guy around. If he were still kickin he'd be going to the Big Show with me without a doubt... This pic is from at least 20 yrs. ago.. 

Archie.jpg

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

My thoughts are with you. I lost my dog Max almost 2 years ago, and I still think of him. We had to have him put down, he could barely stand, and if he fell he couldn't get back up. We held on too long to him, we couldn't bear to part. Now I feel guilty that we hung on so long.

Max_2 copy.jpg

dells68

Nothing like the unconditional love of a pet.  They love you no matter how bad you feel, how crappy everyone else treats you, or how down you might be.  They are loyal to a fault and always make a sucky day better.  Prayers heading your way brother!

c-series don

My prayers are for you and Gordon. I lost my best friend Wallace on Dec 19 and still am having a hard time with it. I try to take the advice some friends gave me, remember all the good times you were blessed with. Please try this it helps. Don't forget there are many good people here to help you through this, I know it sucks. God bless both of you....

WNYPCRepair

This helped me. Maybe it will help you

dying dog.png

• Like 7

AlwaysLookin80

You have my prayers, we have little dogs too. We consider them part of the family. 

Achto

My prayers are with you and Gordon.

neil

Massive big prayers coming from England , I know the pain you are going through at the moment , be strong for the little guy .

benji756

they say that the best test to tell your best friend is to lock your wife and dog in the trunk of your car then come back 2 hours later and let them out, your best friend id the one whos happy to see you!

Racer5x

Wishing the best for your pup!

Corey

Digger 66
9 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

What can you say here, except...

some people just SUCK!!!   :angry-screaming:

Ditto ^^^^    icon-thumbsdown_zpsh1mtb5qr.gif