dw753

Does anyone else have problems with taptalk

dw753

I had the old version I would get push notifications for the last year I haven't even been able to log in here through taptalk let alone look through any posts!! Any help or secrets out there

steelman

Same here, I have not been able to access for about six months. 

SylvanLakeWH

I'd post this under General Talk - Site Suggestions Updates Issues on the main page...That way the Mods will see it and get you some feedback.

Just a suggestion.

Good luck!

stevasaurus

Karl did a soft ware change about that time for the site, and I think, Tapatalk access went by the wayside.  You may find something about that in the "Sites and Suggestions" section.  The thread is on page 2 in that section.  You guys may have to be supporters to read that though.  If you do not get an answer, try sending Karl a PM.  :)

CasualObserver

Tapatalk was a major pain on the administrative side.  I loved the program back when it worked, but the forum software evolved faster than it did so access via TT was killed.

nylyon

That is correct.  The newer versions of the forum software evolve WAY faster than TapaTalk can keep up with.  When TT was installed, this caused a number of problems from duplicated posts, unable to change posts, corrupted databases, banned members able to sign in again and the list goes on and on.

We had installed TapaTalk when the mobile format of the forum was bad.  The latest version of this forum has come leaps and bounds for cell phone and tablet users, making TapaTalk really unnecessary.