Amcwheel85

Trying to decide...

ericj

if you want it, go for it, did you get yet ??????? lol

eric j

• Like 7

Wishin4a416

You might regret it if you dont get it. You can always resell if you should choose to.

• Like 8

Amcwheel85

Perfect answers... I knew I should get it but sometime ya just need someone else to tell ya too also lol. Makes me feel better about it haha. But might have to wait til tomorrow to go get it as it's 1hr 40min away 

• Like 5

Amcwheel85
4 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Ask a bunch of drunks if you should have another beer too!  My answer is along with the rest of em!

Told my wife that exact thing right after I started this topic!! Lol 

• Like 4

ACman

You buy it when you see it , but it always seems to happen at the wrong time. Don't wait go get it now , I usually miss out when I wait .

• Like 4

857 horse

DID I HEAR/a nice 857??     Just incase you change your mind/////Lemmeknow.....i know a guy,,  lololol

howard in virginia,,,,

Edited by 857 horse
Be sure to get on the Big Show Mash Pole !!!!
  • Like 6

KC9KAS

Do you have it home yet?

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:auto-layrubber:        :handgestures-thumbsup:   

:wwp:

• Like 3

Amcwheel85

Going tomorrow morning now that he accepted my offer

• Like 5

Pollack Pete

Nice horses are getting harder and harder to find.Ya gotta buy them when you see them.The window tint is not hard to come by.The 857's are......A real no-brainer.BUY    BUY    BUY.

• Like 2

dells68
4 hours ago, pullstart said:

Ask a bunch of drunks if you should have another beer too!  My answer is along with the rest of em!

Hic, hic, wha, what's that you say?  Just enjoying my evening treat - wheel horse of course!  Go buy you another round!  Lots more fun without the after effects:banana-wrench:

• Like 5

Pullstart

Me and the kids too, just toted them around our property and some state land for a half hour before bed time routine.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Tankman

You're in the right place, need partners in crime? All Horse hustlers in these forums.

When do we mount up? :ph34r:

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher
15 hours ago, Amcwheel85 said:

Perfect answers... I knew I should get it but sometime ya just need someone else to tell ya too also lol. Makes me feel better about it haha. But might have to wait til tomorrow to go get it as it's 1hr 40min away 

Amcwheel85  The thing is I just sold my 857 it was good manically but the paint was pitted bad on it all over  So trying to find these in really good shape with decent paint no dings and dents is hard thing to do. Some day I will replace it. Good luck .I hope you find what you are looking for. OHH what is a Ford 120? did you mean a F150?

• Like 1

dells68

By ford 120 I think he was referring to a 12 horsepower lawn and garden tractor.  My dad has the next model, a 125 - still a 12 horse just different sheet metal.  Dad's is a Kohler, I think the 120 was too.  Very nice machines.

• Like 1

WHX??

Well where is it??

Like Steve said ...a no brainer.... sides like I tell the missus .."but dear I can always resell it to an addict on RS"  .. yah like that would happen!

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Hey, you didn't say anything about the A-81.  :)  That is a nice looking 857...you did very well.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Amcwheel85

That popped up late last night and I've been wanting one for my wife and kids... Lol

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Drove them both into the shed. Gonna hopefully get the wheels cleaned up tomorrow. Too cold today

image.jpeg

• Like 4

WHX??

Oh man that '57 would be a good stable mate to my 1057 six speed! Let me know if things don't work out for you on it!!

1 hour ago, stevasaurus said:

Hey, you didn't say anything about the A-81.

Really whats up with that?!?!? Sure is a cutie tho! ...Good horses must come in pairs!!!:greetings-clappingyellow::handgestures-thumbupright:

1 hour ago, Amcwheel85 said:

been wanting one for my wife and kids...

Sure yeah right ...I use that one all the time ...and you'll get no seat time on it!!! :lol:

• Like 4

squonk
3 hours ago, Amcwheel85 said:

Yea I had a 1968 ford 120 garden tractor, I got that 857, runs great now with no smoke or noises, every gear works great and he put new battery in it for me. But I also picked up another toy too...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That cleaned up nice. :) I wish I could have hung around at the auction and snagged it. good luck with it! :handgestures-thumbupright:

fi53.jpg.5d5902195e989062054267e43d890a3

• Like 4