Chris T

Checking in

Chris T

Hey guys Chris from CT. Figured I'd see how everyone has been in the New England area. I used to be "traktorkidd7/30/93" then changed to this username and kinda fell off the site for a few years. Hope all is well with everyone 

• Like 2

Sparky

Hey Chris...long time since we've seen ya on here.

Mike.......

Chris T

Oh yeah it's been quite a while. I kept on having a hard time logging on to the site and life been busy getting old LOL

953 nut

:text-welcomeconfetti:       back to    :rs:   fill us in on what is going on and what :wh: you have.    :wwp:

Sparky
8 hours ago, Chris T said:

Oh yeah it's been quite a while. I kept on having a hard time logging on to the site and life been busy getting old LOL

Last I remember you were getting into lifted Chevy trucks and chicks......both very dangerous! :rolleyes:

Mike....

SALTYWRIGHT

WELCOME BACK CHRIS. I HOPE TO SEE YOU AT SOME MEET AND GREETS. I AM GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY. (I BROKE MY NECK IN DEC) SO I HOPE TO BE GOING TO SOME SHOWS THIS YEAR. DO YOU STILL HAVE THE C-160 ? I STILL HAVE 5 HORSES.

• Like 1

Chris T

Thanks guys and yeah Mike still into lifted Chevys and just have my girlfriend now. But yes Russ I still have that C-160. Still haven't done anything with it to be honest but I would like to soon. Hope your alright