AMC RULES

A long time concept...

953 nut

Considering the fact that the Ford Ranger and Dodge Dakota are no longer being made I think the Jeep pick up will fill a void as well as being a nostalgic hit with those of us who had Real Jeep pickups in the '60s. 

• Like 2

953 nut

Check out this extended cab Jeep!

jeep-wrangler-pickup-concept-02.jpg.b9c8

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

All that needed now is a new EL Camino:woohoo:

64s

Just read this myself today,  had a Comanche and put it thru 254,000 hard miles.  Gave it up when the computer started getting glitchy and the clutch slave cylinder went, the repairs were 3x the value of the truck.  Broke my heart.

Ken B

I really like the red one in Craigs link but it seems that one is a concept truck?. I think if they build it like the one in Craigs link they won't have any problem selling them. If they look like the green one I'm not a fan...

stevebo

I will remain quiet over here:ph34r:

• Like 3

mikekot3

Nice looking jeep trucks. The AEV version and the military pickup version shown in JP magazine is super cool also.

rjg854

I use Ranger as my handle because for the last 20 years I have driven one. I love the truck, mostly because it fits me. A full size truck is way to big for me. I'm not sure what I'm going to end up with once this thing dies. Is this jeep going to be a full size, or more like the Ranger? 

elcamino/wheelhorse

Since I am a Chevy guy I have been thinking about the mid size  Chevy or GMC pickups. I am not fond of the full size units.  My brother had a full size Chevy 4 x 4 which I drove quite often. I felt like I was drive a deuce and a 1/2 . 

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

i really really really like the one in Craigs post

the green one meh, i don't like it, at all

JC 1965
10 hours ago, Ranger13148 said:

I use Ranger as my handle because for the last 20 years I have driven one. I love the truck, mostly because it fits me. A full size truck is way to big for me. I'm not sure what I'm going to end up with once this thing dies. Is this jeep going to be a full size, or more like the Ranger? 

I am sure I read somewhere that they are bringing the Ford Ranger back. I think later this year but not sure. I have a 2009 Ranger I bought new, when they had the cash for clunkers deal in 2009. I traded in my old 18 year old 1991 Toyota truck. The Toyota ran great but the frame was rusted out.

AMC RULES

Didn't Toyota have a recall for that frame issue...

and replaced 'em for free?    :dunno:

AMC RULES