shallowwatersailor

The "Other" Three Amigos

Sparky

Wow! Very cool pic.....were you that close or is it a zoomed pic?

Mike....

WHX??

That is way cool  John:handgestures-thumbupright: looks like they were posing for you!

ACman

Two more years ,those will be some dandy wall hangers . Don't know if you hunt but I'd be putting in a food plot to keep them boys around . :text-coolphotos: by the way .

shallowwatersailor
29 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Wow! Very cool pic.....were you that close or is it a zoomed pic?

Mike....

Actually they are Mrs. Sailor's photos that are zoomed in after I alerted her they were in the area. The bucks were about 70 feet out. When I walked past with the dog, they were only about 25 feet from me! Here are a couple more. I'm glad breeding season is over as one time I had four bucks chasing six does in  my woods one morning. Juno and I nearly got run over on one chase of a doe by a nine-pointer! It was interesting watching him warn the other three bucks about staying away.

P1010457.thumb.JPG.843e9183008f871aca825P1010464.thumb.JPG.6dbbf883b231a78662eb9

Edited by shallowwatersailor
  • Like 3

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:   Better not show 'em to buckrancher.  

elmershh.png

• Like 3

KC9KAS
26 minutes ago, shallowwatersailor said:

I'm glad breeding season is over as one time I had four bucks chasing six does in  my woods one morning

I would want better odds!

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Cool photos John.     Can I set a date to deliver your generator?     How about next October when the acorns drop?     I may stay a week and sit by the Gnome against  the Oak tree.

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor
32 minutes ago, ekennell said:

Cool photos John.     Can I set a date to deliver your generator?     How about next October when the acorns drop?     I may stay a week and sit by the Gnome against  the Oak tree.

I knew you would like these shots, Ed! Juno loves "patrolling" the yard as they seem to like bedding down by us.