Rollerman

Photobucket links......

Rollerman

I've had a few messages lately asking about restoring the picture links in some of my threads.
I need to apologies & it wasn't my intention, my photobucket account more or less crashed.
Believe me, I wish I could replace the pics....everything was lost.:(

nylyon
:(

stevasaurus

Stephen...HI...don't know where those requests came from, but I am in the process of trying to redo some of those links and straighten out that part of the gallery section...which has become dysfunctional because of links that have gotten lost in the process of changing from forumer to the present.  I am looking at this as a winter project.  We have lost a ton of links, and I will go back and ask members that are still current if we can regain those links.  If they are gone, they are gone...we build from there.  I am not sure what this will look like yet...you know me...it is a project in process.  If you have any of those pics on your computer, they can be uploaded to the same spot they were in.   I have to say that I miss you around here.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

AMC RULES
One of the benefits of being a supporter here...    :text-woo:
means you needn't bother hosting pictures on another site anymore. 
You can upload picts straight from your computer to :rs:now. 
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

That's the plan Stan...get rid of the links and upload straight in from the computer.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Rollerman

Steve I may have some of the pics still locked within & old PC we no longer use.
Keep after me & this winter when things slow down I'll see if I can get anything.

Craig, regretfully the pics I had on photobucket & on RS, predated the current upload system.

• Like 1

nylyon

The old forumer times when we couldn't upload pictures directly.