JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

SELLING WHEEL HORSE STUFF !

Wheel-N-It
We have discussed this before  and there is no "one answer fits all" to the Supporter situation. Realizing because of Red Square I am more blessed regarding my love of Wheel Horses than I would be without Red Square, I make the choice to be a Supporter.
My advice to someone who has a Wheel Horse or two (or three or four) and is helped by all the information and knowledge available here would be to become a Supporter. The money is certainly well spent in many ways.
  • Like 6

AMC RULES
No matter what the level of supporter status you choose... :greetings-clapyellow:
I'm convinced, it would still be a bargain at twice it's current price.  

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 4

shallowwatersailor

My way of thinking is that Red Square, or any forum that I can gain knowledge from, is like a Co-Op. You put something in to get something out. It reminds me of my philosophy statement that I used while teaching. "Knowledge is of no value unless shared with others." This is a derivative of Anton Chekov's: "... unless put into practice."

I think the focus should be on the limit of ads placed. Not wanting to discourage someone (like a widow or family member) from selling an item that a Red Square member would benefit from, allow perhaps two free ads over the initial month for joining. That would allow a new member to sample Red Square, and perhaps sell what they have.

But then you get members that are consistently using Red Square as their own CL - and don't support by being a Supporter! Maybe something like three to five free ads per year as a Supporter. Additional ads could be, for example, five for $5.00. Or maybe become a vendor?

• Like 3

stevasaurus

On the Photobucket issue...I just copy the picture using the "IMG" code ...come back to Red Square and just do "paste" right in front of the cursor.  No need to click on "insert other media".  :) 
005_zps4a23b80a.jpg
Yep, it works like I said.  :) 
This could be the next picture for "Caption This" 

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 3

squonk

My ankles are cold! :)

post-3498-0-71441100-1370561363_thumb_zp

HEY IT WORKS NOW!!!!!

Edited by squonk
  • Like 5

Sparky

On the Photobucket issue...I just copy the picture using the "IMG" code ...come back to Red Square and just do "paste" right in front of the cursor.  No need to click on "insert other media".  :) 
005_zps4a23b80a.jpg
Yep, it works like I said.  :) 
This could be the next picture for "Caption This" 

Introducing the new "Duluth Trading Post Invisible Socks" !

I know....I know....way off topic here.
Mike......

• Like 5

AMC RULES
005_zps4a23b80a.jpg

:omg:   I can't feel my cankles.  :shock:
  • Like 4

squonk
005_zps4a23b80a.thumb.jpg.493ea8f149d5f2

"THE JANUARY BREEZE, PUTS A FREEZE, IN MY BVD'S! " brr_zps9268874c.gif

You know I'm saving that pic for "Future Use" don't you? :)
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

So, to get back to the topic...watch this segway.  :eusa-think:...you just can't charge for this kind of humor and camaraderie, you just have to be a part of it.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 5

JPWH

This is a great forum and some people appreciate the value and support and some people get what they want without being a supporter. I think it's great to help anybody who needs assistance. I also think it can reciprocate in some way.

• Like 3

squonk

Where else can you get all this information and entertainment for 20 bucks? :)

Really glad the photobucket thingy works. For a while after the upgrade, it didn't work at least for me anyways. Good thing. I have lots of ammo in photobucket! 978100981avatar.thumb.gif.a4d542aced0729

Edited by squonk
  • Like 4