Lars

Visit Norway

nylyon

Amazingly beautiful

• Like 1

82Caddy

I was in Norway for two weeks visiting family in early September.  It's beautiful country there.

• Like 1

rmaynard

What the....?
How beautiful is that?  My daughter-in-law is taking a new position with her company, and among other places, Norway is one of the destinations where she will be going. I'm hoping that if she gets anywhere near where you live Lars, she can hook up with you to be her personal tour guide. :orcs-cheers:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You know I am coming over there Lars.  They are talking airfare at around $70 next year.  The airfare, I can afford...the $50 pizzas I don't know.  :)  Beautiful pictures Lars...thanks

• Like 3

AMC RULES
Nice there Lars...
wonder what your trolls look like? 
  • Like 2

squonk

Awesome Lars.:bow-yellow: Over here when we have grass on the roof it means we need a new roof! :)

Craig, we could have a lot of fun here with your post! :banana-dance:

• Like 1

DougC

Like nowhere else on earth.........The arctic circle...... Breath taking northern lights.   :)

• Like 2

AMC RULES

Awesome Lars.:bow-yellow: Over here when we have grass on the roof it means we need a new roof! :)

Craig, we could have a lot of fun here with your post! :banana-dance:

My thought too.  :techie-idea:

Wishin4a416

Beautiful!!! Would love to visit there.

• Like 1

C-101plowerpower

i'd love to visit one day. looks much better than our nature

steve, don't forget to visit the netherland ey

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor

I hope to get over there in 2017. My plan is to cruise on Hurtigruten, probably southbound. We'll ride the train northbound.

• Like 2

JimD

You live in a beautiful place Lars. Karen and I were talking about places we would like to go if we were able to travel and I told her Norway was high on my list because of it's beauty. Many of the pics I saw were in threads you posted in. I want to show her the pics in the link you posted. they are spectacular. :)

• Like 1

Brian01

Looks like a scene out of Harry Potter!

Beautiful Country

• Like 1

neil

Absolutely stunning Lars , I'm on my way .

• Like 2

meadowfield

Wow! Breathtaking 

• Like 1

HorseFixer

Are MJ & MY Airline Tickets in the mail yet? WTF We want first class accommodation's!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Lars

What the....?
How beautiful is that?  My daughter-in-law is taking a new position with her company, and among other places, Norway is one of the destinations where she will be going. I'm hoping that if she gets anywhere near where you live Lars, she can hook up with you to be her personal tour guide. :orcs-cheers:

Wow thats awesome Bob.. she is prolly going to oslo? thats about 1.5 hrs away from me..

You know I am coming over there Lars.  They are talking airfare at around $70 next year.  The airfare, I can afford...the $50 pizzas I don't know.    Beautiful pictures Lars...thanks

Hmmmmmmmmmm NO COMMENT!!!  LoL

Nice there Lars...
wonder what your trolls look like? 

troll4.thumb.jpg.9934ed22ef8ca4a873c1e35

I hope to get over there in 2017. My plan is to cruise on Hurtigruten, probably southbound. We'll ride the train northbound.

Wow thats cool i also want to do that sometims but it quite expensive but sure a real nice trip...

You live in a beautiful place Lars. Karen and I were talking about places we would like to go if we were able to travel and I told her Norway was high on my list because of it's beauty. Many of the pics I saw were in threads you posted in. I want to show her the pics in the link you posted. they are spectacular.

Thanks Jim.. yes it is nice here but im preatty used to it.. it is like if i ever get my ass over to us i want to go to Grand canyon!!

Absolutely stunning Lars , I'm on my way .

Thanks Neil.. Its only 1.5 hrs whit plane so ill put on som pork rib it takes 4 hrs to do it..  and you guys sure have some real nice plasces in UK to..

Wow! Breathtaking 

Thanks Mark.. i saw the pict you put up to.. real real nice around you there to :)

Are MJ & MY Airline Tickets in the mail yet? WTF We want first class accommodation's! 

sorry worng answear.. guess again!!      

• Like 2

AMC RULES
troll4.thumb.jpg.9934ed22ef8ca4a873c1e35
     OH! I see.  Kinda similar to...   :hilarious:
  the Squonks we have here in the States.
  • Like 1

squonk

The feet do look familiar. :eusa-think:

• Like 1

AMC RULES
I was thinking...the horns.  :ychain: