WNYPCRepair

View from the hot tub

WNYPCRepair

We rented a nice little cabin in Bailey CO. 

http://deercreekcabin.com 

image.thumb.jpg.fdcc9035a013d3f6625c11c2

And all the comforts of home. 

image.thumb.jpg.b6a6e6df925dbb574c2b9514

• Like 4

953 nut

"All the comforts of home". so what model of :wh: comes with the cabin?        :ychain:                   :ROTF:              Enjoy!

• Like 3

Wishin4a416

Beautiful!! My friend just arrived there yesterday. He asks e to go every year. I only made it once years ago. Enjoy!!

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

Beautiful!! My friend just arrived there yesterday. He asks e to go every year. I only made it once years ago. Enjoy!!

In Bailey?

Wishin4a416

In Bailey?

Craig. Sorry. Just meant Co.

KC9KAS

Nice...I have been to Colorado a few times, and it is always beautiful there.....And I love Coors too!

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

In Bailey?

Craig. Sorry. Just meant Co.

Bailey is tiny. I would have been surprised anyone else knew where it was lol. I think it has 4 businesses. 

Ed Kennell

Beautiful.....I had the opportunity to do some trouble shooting at the Estes Park Power Plant many years ago.   It was on my bucket list of places to revisit with  Mrs K As soon as both sons left home.
Mark, our oldest was in his 3rd year at Penn State when We  dropped Mike, our youngest Son, off at WVU for his freshman year and we kept going West.
We  spent 28 days touring the Rocky Mts. and Western National Parks.    Best vacation we ever had.     Take your time and ENJOY.

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

We can't really do much, my wife can walk with a cane now, but only for short distances. We will probably just drive around and sightsee. We'll have to come back when we can explore on foot. ;)