squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

squonk

Hey, we kept it clean! :) I swear those Queenie fans are the biggest hosebag bandwagoners this side of the Hudson Bay. They are winning the game and they act like they are down 42-0. Then when they do get behind it's Katie bar the door. Then the Purple punks get a gift of some crappy defense by the Bares and it's " oh we are the best and what great plays Ect ect ect! What a bunch of Nim-Cow Poops!!!! No football intellegence to save their butts. No wonder one of my friends who happens to be a long time Queen has a Viking logo tatooed on his groin NO CLASS!  At least Browns fans know their teams have been bad, still have hope for the future and don't cry in their cereal all the time and when they win, the whole league is thrilled.

Speaking of thrilled how about Tampoon Bay beating the frauds in Atlanta!! Giants and No in a big time defensive battle. I didn't think NY could score 49 in 3 games let alone 1

Steelers have no business wearing those bumble bee uni's ever again. They need to be donated to clown college or a 3rd world country. 

Loins absolutely blow as well as the Niners. Lot's of bad football teams out there

Time for Namath Vs. Stabler in a Hedi game :)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

squonk

I'm going to start my rant now. For 2 weeks all you hear is Mannings done. The Packers have 2 weeks to prepare. They get a lot of guys that were hurt back. They are playing like they have cinder blocks on there feet. Happens every year. Can't block, can'f tackle and can't cover. They are  making the same mistakes as 2 weeks ago. Pathectic playing this way after a bye week

• Like 1

stevasaurus

No rant from me this week...everything is as it should be.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  :banana-linedance::banana-linedance::banana-linedance:

• Like 2

WHX??

Well just think Steve. .if Cutler would pull his head out you could really gloat....or if the Bares would bring back Lovie, the fridge & Jim Mcfumble in the same season you could really gloat....better chance of the latter happenen. Wait a minute wasn't Mcfumble on the Packer's squad one year????.... never mind...as for you Mike....shame on you ...we stick with our Pack thru thick and thin....the Pack didn't do well cause A-Rod didn't stay celibate in the bye week  ( who can blame him with his hot GF????)
As we say in Packer Land....we'll get um next year...just wait till those Yikes come to Curly Town..we'll give em something to whine about..

Edited by WHX5
  • Like 1

squonk

I've been with the Pack for 51 yrs.Nothing wrong with calling them out when they play like a bunch of chumps. Losing to a good team is one thing. Getting blown out after a bye is unacceptable. I have seen it too many times. Get back to basics and RTFB!!!!!!!!! Quit trying to be cute and outsmarting everybody!!!!

• Like 3

squonk
  • Like 1

608KEB

You are pretty close with your estimates about the teams so far. 

• Like 1

squonk

I rely on my inner " Hank Stram" :)

stevasaurus

GUESS WHAT???  IT WASN'T SO BAD LISTENING TO JOE BUCK TODAY.  :ROTF:  i KIND OF LIKE HIM WHEN HE DOES THE GREEN BAY GAMES.  :)
ACTUALLY, I WATCHED WITH THE SOUND OFF.  WHAT A NICE SUNDAY...A LITTLE WHINE AND CHEESE.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

squonk
:) I thought Buck looked like a dork before. Now he looks like a drunk! Drinky.thumb.gif.ad75a32637d1635fb2306a3

Don't know where to start. I don't think the Packers could beat the Bares right now. Not only have the wheels fallen off but someone has thrown sand in the engine.

Fat doughy linemen who can't block. Fat doughy back who can't run. tight end who can't do either. Defense wearing concrete shoes.  I could throw a bomb to the Dino on these guys. Time to get the blocking sled and whip out. this is a soft team. Wait they have always been soft. And now the hated Queenies are tied for first with them after they eek out another 3 pt. win.
  • Like 3

MalMac

I am right with squonk, Pack fan for years and every year it's the same thing. Come back from a bye week and take the foot off the gas and look like a bunch of chumps. They can't do anything right. Hard to believe they are pro's. I would say they embarrassed themselves pretty good. little late to have to go back to basics of football, but that bye week seems they have forgotten how to play. Throughly discussing to watch. 

Edited by MalMac
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

If you  guys were Bears fans, you would have enjoyed that game.  It's all about prospective.  :ychain:

• Like 1

squonk

If we were Bears fans, we'd be on suicide watch! 

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Minnesota and Green Bay are tied for 1st in the NFL North...and you know DA BEARS are going to give GB a loss in their 2nd meeting.  Do they have another bye week just before DA BEARS game???  :ROTF:

• Like 1

WHX??

Really..... the Bares beat the Pack???..Really ... In what world.....We are saving the the good stuff for the play offs... RELAX Packer fans RELAX

Latest good luck charms...

20151109_162536[1].jpg

• Like 2

squonk

That helmet is appropriate. The way the team is playing right now, it looks like all that is holding it together is Scotch tape! :violence-blades:

That post it note ball should have kleenex in it! :) Turkey day night against the Bores. Bart Starr is fighting tooth and nail after his stroke to be at that game to honor Bert Favor. If this team cannot get up for this game after what he has gone through, I will personally drive to Illinois, Pick up the Dino and it's off to Lambeau. I will deposit 10,000,000 fire ants in McCarthy's office. Steve will drive the get a way car. Maybe the Black Ford! :lol:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

WHX??

Pick me up I'm on the way....many times during a game have I had to pick up the remote and tap into McCarthy's headset to give instructions....:lol:

• Like 2

squonk
th.thumb.jpg.11e80e8065ae3fffc9f5ac2390a
  • Like 1

stevasaurus
Correct me if I am wrong...but I see the Packers and the Vikings at 10 and 6 and the Bears at 11-5.   WHY NOT?????  :)
  • Like 2

squonk

You must be using an abacus! :ROTF:

The Vikes are going to run the table. All the Queenie fans say it's so. TEDDY TWO GLOVES  FOR MVP!!!! :ROTF: :ROTF:

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

Mike and Jim...my sides hurt from laughing.  It's a good hurt.  :)   DA BEARS  no emoticon can explain the way the momentum is gong right now.  I am thinking you guys are feeling a little uneasy.  Been there, done that. 

I know this is just a flash in the pan for the Bears...the Pack will get their stuff together and the Vikes will be looking DA BEARS in the eye at the end of the season..........................NOT...DA BEARS ARE GOING TO DO IT.  BRING BACK ALL THE OLD FARTS YOU WANT, PUT DIKTA IN A GB JERSEY, PUT FARVE IN A VIKINGS JERSEY...PUT ME IN A CUTLER JERSEY (I HAVE NOT BEEN SACKED YET IN 10 STATES).  IT'S ME AN HOLIO DOWN IN THE SCHOOL YARD.  :):handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

WHX??

You been in the sauce again ain't  ya Steve....:text-yeahthat::text-goodpost:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

MAYBE...MAYBE NOT...  :)

WHX??

Still ....lots of fun...this Stupid NFL thing...Makin fun of other teams is way funner than your team winning. .right Mike???

Edited by WHX5
  • Like 1