RMCIII

Leaves Changing Already!

RMCIII

Anyone else noticing leave changing already? I have a maple tree that is shedding it's top leaves already. Started this last week. No bugs, no insects, no fungus. The color of the leaves are a vibrant red and orange. We also have a "fire tree" that is almost turned completely red. It did not turn last year, until mid September. What is going on? Does this mean we are in for a much longer winter this year? I notice around the neighborhood other trees starting to change already also.

RMC

953 nut
Don't know what to make of that, we will have to have Al Gore look into it! Could be another Nobel Prize in it for him.  :text-lol:          :ychain:          :ROTF:
  • Like 2

Aldon

The season here in Adirondacks has been weird from the get go. A very dry April and early May. That was preceded with a warm spell and frost so many trees that were not hardy seem stunted. We had a rainy early June followed by another very dry period. Everything in my yard looks miserable.

AMC RULES
Don't know what to make of that, we will have to have Al Gore look into it! Could be another Nobel Prize in it for him.  :text-lol:

:ychain:

:ROTF:

Hey now...we at  :rs:    
should thank him for inventing the internet.    
:handgestures-salute:

• Like 4