856wheelhorseowner

wheelhorse b-80 with front mount deck?

856wheelhorseowner
I have a wheel horse b-80 that has a front deck attachment on it. i know nothing about these and i would like to sell the whole tractor. i was wondering how much its worth and if anyone has ever seen this before because i sure haven't. if you have any info on this please share it with me. thanks

gallery_8081_3_273579.jpg

• Like 2

Racinbob

Looks like a 74-75 B-80 in pretty good shape. The front deck carrier isn't common but not rare.

DennisThornton

I know you said you know nothing about them but I would love to know what you think about how well it works?  Have you at least used it?  How well it steers and in general how it mows? 
I think they are incredibly neat!

slammer302

I would also would like to know 

856wheelhorseowner

i know alot about the mower not the setup. it runs and cuts well but i am trying to sell it and idk what its worth. the engine was rebuilt 2yrs ago and i went threw the deck and put all new bearings in it and welded where it was rusted. it comes with a new deck shell. also has new belts.

new2horses

It is worth what someone is willing to pay and you are willing to accept. No more.

856wheelhorseowner

I'm kinda looking for a price range if what they are worth in good condition. I really want to sell it badly but don't want to sell too cheap.

bmsgaffer

This depends entirely on the condition of the tractor and deck, which look to be in OK shape from the pictures, but hard to tell. Notice the wide range of prices. The cheaper you list it, the faster it will sell and the happier someone will be buying it.

Package Price:
Sell the whole package quickly $3-500
If you can hold onto it for a while and wring every dollar out of it $5-700

Individual Components:
B-80 $2-500
complete front mower carrier: $1-300
GOOD 36" deck: $50-150

*notice: as with anyone giving you estimates, these are complete guesses based on some experience.

• Like 1

muz123

I paid about $90 for my front mower mount. Luckily when i bought the carrier it came with everything. I agree with @bmsgaffer about the price ranges. 

• Like 1