Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      5 big wheels, in various forms or stages.  One with melted wiring, one runner, one in need of an engine, one full project and one in the middle of nap time.  @953 nut thanks again for turning on my big wheel switch!

• Pullstart
      By Pullstart
      So, this kind of was destined to show up, I guess.  My wife found it a while back and was trying to buy it for me for our anniversary, but I was already in the middle of helping @Bow_Extreme get a deal on it!  Well, come to find out, he called looking to possible unload it.  SOLD SOLD SOLD!  The color is odd, but it adds character.  I think it’ll stay.  I’m thinking this might show up to Uncle Jim’s Plow day, snowblower engine and all to work the field!

• CasualObserver
      By CasualObserver
      1964 Wheel Horse sales brochure

12 pages 651KB

12 pages 2.1MB
    • wh315-8
      By wh315-8
      Have a 1964 WH 1054. The tractor will steer tight to the left but only half the angle to the right. Drag link will hit the stops on axle on both sides. The steering gear has more teeth to go on the right but stops on the axle stop. Linkage is all good and snug. Seems if I adjust the linkage I will put the wheels out of straight. Is this normal for this model? Haven't tried to adjust anything yet, still trying to study what I could change so that it will steer the same radius both directions. Will get up close pics to post later. The linkage from the main gear to drag link is connected from the bottom up. I notice some go from the top down, I studied mine and it seems to be correct because of the bend in the link to go under the frame. The stops may have been added later, but seems it could be factory; even w/o the stops it would steer in same way, just have more radius but still short to the right.

• Bear G
      By Bear G
      Getting the 1st two of eight total ready to go to the show in New London, Oh. This weekend.
      the 857 and the 1054 still need some minor cleaning but they’re ready to load.
      Show is 7-27-18 to 7-29-18. Hope to see you there!!