Sign in to follow this  
Tennessee Country Boy

Aquiring Member Status with Red Squares

Tennessee Country Boy

:D Ok, I am lost> :hide: How do you aquire member status with the little Red Squares???????????????????????????????? :hide:

Guest fireman

The longer you are here and the more you post the higher your status. Hence the more little red squares you get. (I think)

Brian1045

Hey Tenn. Country Boy....

You have a really low member number.

Did you have to reset your membership postings ...or just now get into posting a lot?

You don't seem like the shy type :hide::D

BTW: I really need to see pics :hide::omg::omg: of that pulling Tractor you have as your avitar!

mailman

I guess I need to start posting some more too.

:hide:

Well, the season is turning a corner and I suspect that more repro and project pics should be coming up. I might have one too. That will be sure to get me posting more! Plus it's dark at 4:30! What can you do outside?

Brian1045

I have a lot of free time in the winter months. Sales are down at my company (like most other places) so I have ALOT of free time to yak and do absolutely nothing productive.

But really though....

I'm just trying to get caught up with Jon (Bell) :hide::D :hide:

bell

You rang..... lol :hide:

mailman

The truth is , I really am not ready to be a "senior" member yet! :hide:

Tennessee Country Boy

Hey Brain,

No did not reset. Just cruise thur most of the time and do not stay long. If something really caughts my eye I will just jump in and have some fun with it. Like the yrs vs #'s caught my eyes. Work A 12 hr shift. But still off alot. Most of the time it is real late at night or real early of the morning when I am on here. You and the guys have a good thing going here with Red Square. I am working on getting 5 of my Horses , 3 carts and 1 wagons, 1 Jd & wagon ready to go to 2 or 3 Christmas parades. I do have 1 green Machine.(Did I say that) Takes me a month on my days off to get them ready. Have a great day. Henry in Tennessee

nylyon

You get more little red squares as your post count gets higher, time doesn't have anything to do with it.

Karl

MaineDad

:D Ok, I am lost> :hide: How do you aquire member status with the little Red Squares???????????????????????????????? :hide:

By sending me monthly payments. PM me and I'll give you my address :omg:

Guest fireman

Karl,

I meant time as in spending more on Redsquare which definately causes me to post more :hide: . This site has given me the push I need to really get the restorations going :D .

Thanks to all who keep Redsquare going :hide:

HorseFixer

By sending me monthly payments. PM me and I'll give you my address :omg:

Do not listen to the man behind that curtain! <_< Its me who you want to send yer $ cash $ to I will give you MUCHO Red Squares! :hide:

Brrly1

Duke,Duke, Make no promises that you can not keep!! Shame on you!! Burly

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

HorseFixer

Duke,Duke, Make no promises that you can not keep!! Shame on you!! Burly

:horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay: :horseplay:

Dear John, :omg: my WH friend :D me gotta support my WH habit somehow :hide: :banana: :hide: