jawhite

1982 sb 421 rear

jawhite

I just pulled the rear end out of my 1982 SB-421. It needs a severe cleanout and the shift fork needs to be replaced . Is there someone out there who knows of someone in the central PA area who could do this job at a decent price? I need to get it going before winter to keep my driveway opened up when it snows.

stevasaurus
http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/358-transmission-gear-uni-drive-1958-1982-sm-hr-a-1392pdf/

You had some posts about this in March.  What did you find?  Do you think that you can do this yourself?  You have a 5086 transmission...if you send a PM to Racinfool40 (Mike) in Ohio, he may have a good trans for you and would swap yours for his...or he may have the parts you need to do this yourself.  :)

jawhite

I don't know what a PM is. How do I contact racinfool 40?? Please explain in simple terms

stevasaurus

At the top of the main page is an envelope icon.  Click on that...then click on compose new...type  racinfool40 in the "to" space and then type your message and click on send.  When Mike types back to you...there will be a number 1 by the envelope icon...that tells you...you have a message.  :)  Mike is excellent people.