Horse46

How far or not, have you gone for a Horse?

608KEB

450 miles one way. Well worth the trip. Plus road trips are fun!:auto-swerve:

kthack657

it wasnt a wheel horse... it was a 4 wheel cart, and we drove from Bensalem, PA to 50 miles from the CT/MA border, 150 miles each way so a total of 300 miles...

Wishin4a416

3 and 1/2 hours one way is my longest.

• Like 1

Horse46

I think I must win the shortest distance, 0 miles for the first and 4 miles for the second :D

Lane Ranger

I bought a 1965   Wheel Horse 1054-A in Toronto, Canada several years ago and drove 1200 miles total from Greencastle, Indiana through Port Huron, Michigan and back home again to get this tractor and attachments.     I bought a bunch of 1054 parts from Joe's in Michigan and picked them up first!

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 1

stevasaurus

It is about 650 miles from my house to the Big Show...1 way...about 1300 round trip.  The 1st year I went, I won the raffle tractor...the bad thing is...I just went for my 6th year in a row.  I should just move out there. :)    BTW, I have gone to the show and picked up a few horses for a couple of guys that are in Minnesota...another 400 miles (1 way).  So when you add it up, I have gone over 2100 miles round trip to drop off a horse.  Shynon is getting one of those this year.  WTF was I thinking???  :eusa-think:

• Like 3

Horse46

I can't believe you guys who travel all that way for the show, let alone to buy a Horse.
This horse sickness is MUCH worse than I thought.:jaw:

Edited by Horse46
  • Like 1

bmsgaffer

I do believe it was @neil who puddle jumped last year to make it to the show! Whats that, about 7,000 miles (11,000km +/- for you metric systemers)?

I drove about 200 miles round trip today to pick up a tiller from @KC9KAS who drove about 1300 miles round trip and brought it back from the big show for me!

There's some pretty neat people in this hobby!

• Like 1

buckrancher

around 1500 miles round trip

brian

squonk

It is about 650 miles from my house to the Big Show...1 way...about 1300 round trip.  The 1st year I went, I won the raffle tractor...the bad thing is...I just went for my 6th year in a row.  I should just move out there. :)    BTW, I have gone to the show and picked up a few horses for a couple of guys that are in Minnesota...another 400 miles (1 way).  So when you add it up, I have gone over 2100 miles round trip to drop off a horse.  Shynon is getting one of those this year.  WTF was I thinking???  :eusa-think:

STEVE'S HEAVY HAULING
"IF IT'S RED, IT'S IN THE BED!"

EXTRA CHARGE FOR TECKY POWERED EQUIPMENT 
:)

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2