Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Garage/Workshop Section?

Rollerman

Jeeze Duke...the old truck looked good.

By the way..remind me to look next time I stop....can't say I remember you haveing a concrete floor....didn't see it down there. :hide:

buckrancher

I think you have some competition now Duke. :hide:

Brian, Whats the big red one over on the side, a Massey, Yanmar or something else?

Hey Nick

it's a yanmar ym187 :D

jusjeepn

Ok... Heres my .02

The 30'x30' garage!

012-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-3.jpg

002-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

The 15'x30' barn!

016-1.jpg

The tool shed!

023.jpg

jusjeepn

By the way... The garage pics were taken after spending last Sat. and Sun. afternoon cleaning up for these pics! :hide::D

Forgot a pic!

001-3.jpg

Yes, there are seven tractor, 2 generators, three push mowers, the pull behind swisher. I moved all the wood working tools to the other shed that I didn't post pics of. It has all my off color tractors in it!

KyBlue

Hmmmm I do hope that I can keep my workshed clean... guess it'll be one of those...forced things to do since it'll be sooooo tiny! But with only two horses.. Welder, Plasma Cutter, a good sized snap On toolbox, and a few odds n ends woodworking tools... shouldnt be to terribly hard!

Im pickin up most of the wood this weekend.. Workin on leveling the ground a bit now. Got the tiller on and mounted (with the tines going the right way this time David) in under 5 minutes... Gotta be a record!!