Sign in to follow this  
ericj

not so new to me anymore wheel horse hualer

ericj

been meaning to post this for awhile now but just haven't had the time or taken the time to do so. back last may i found this 28 ft enclosed trailer for a really good price, to good to pass up. so i took money that i should't have and bought it. the township has been on me for years now about having to much stuff sitting around and i was way out of room for my growing collection of tractors. i was forced to leave tractors sit outside under tarps that i really didn't want sitting out side and i was borrowing trailers to go to shows so it seamed like a win win to me. the down side of the size of this trailer is i don't have enough truck to pull it, but luckily my dad and brothers both have cummins  that will pull it. when i bought it it had 16.5 tires and rims on it and were dry rotted and it had not tie downs so i replace the tires with 16" and added e-track to the floor. it was already wired with 110 volt light outlets and 2 roof vents. it's bigger then i would have bought new and it's only 96" wide instead of 102" but even though its a 1989 trailer it in real nice shape and has not been pulled up and down the road a lot it was used for storage most of it's life

eric j 

post-4375-0-91605100-1422817755_thumb.jp

post-4375-0-55546100-1422817767_thumb.jp

post-4375-0-36573100-1422817780_thumb.jp

post-4375-0-91390100-1422817831_thumb.jp

post-4375-0-77084100-1422817861_thumb.jp

post-4375-0-02532900-1422817906_thumb.jp

• Like 3

AMC RULES

Almost looks like you've got enough head room for a second floor in there.    :thumbs:

Sparky

WOW! That's a huge trailer!

Mike........

ericj

Almost looks like you've got enough head room for a second floor in there.    :thumbs:

yea but i think i'm almost pushing the limits of my 10,000 gvws already

eric j

Edited by ericj

KC9KAS

Looks nice....I wish I had an enclosed trailer!

ericj

i almost forgot that it has a rv style door and a awning on it also. the awning will need replaced but it is better then none at all 

eric j

KyBlue

That's a helluva hauler! Very nice!